Honored Contributor

DECADES BINGE THIS WEEKEND MAY 8 & 9

@Oznell. Mannix!  43 episodes!

I never got into that show. They weekend binge The Fugitive sometimes, can't wait for one of those again. 

For the Mannix fans, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: DECADES BINGE THIS WEEKEND MAY 8 & 9

Hey, thanks @Pearlee -- I think many lucky viewers and "Mannix" loyalists who get "Decades"  (I have long wished that we did) will take you up on that.   That's interesting that they sometimes do Fuge marathons too-- there can never be too many of those!

I just realized something-- I record most "Mannix's" on Me TV.   A lot of times I'll record something and then listen while trying to sleep, like with "Perry Mason".  But I like to save "Mannix" for when I'm actually watching and paying attention--  it's such a 'visual' show and I love to see Mike Connors'  "everyman" reactions as Joe Mannix....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell. Sorry you don't get that channel. But maybe just as well.  Fuge  binge weekends end up being lost weekends for me in terms of getting anything constructive done!

Esteemed Contributor

when i was a kid, i had to watch Mannix....whether i wanted to or not!  he was an Armenian actor...and we are an Armenian family....was especially important to my Nana.....

Honored Contributor

I love that Krekor Ohanian (aka "Mike Connors") featured his Armenian heritage on the show too, @nana59 --  sometimes even speaking the language, usually to utter a wise Armenian proverb!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I love that Krekor Ohanian (aka "Mike Connors") featured his Armenian heritage on the show too, @nana59 --  sometimes even speaking the language, usually to utter a wise Armenian proverb!

i'm proud of my heritage....thank you......

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - We used to get the Decades channel, but Verizon no longer carries it and I miss it.   I remember watching Mannix on Saturday night with my family.