Respected Contributor

DEBUT OF PEOPLE PUZZLER ON GSN

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch the debut yesterday?  It's too easy for me and boring so I probably won't be watching regularly. 

I found something when I Googled Leah Remini.  Her upper lip looks out of proportion.  I figured as much that it was from Botox.  She can hardly talk or move it.  Very strange looking and I can't look at her. 

"Back in July 2015, a Twitter follower called her out for having fake lips, and she proudly fired back on the user without any shame. “Actually my lips are real… Maybe it’s the Botox you don’t like? But thank you for your nasty a** tweet,” she wrote on the social media platform at the time."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEBUT OF PEOPLE PUZZLER ON GSN

Who are talking about? @SWEET 

Trusted Contributor

I watched it too, I was so looking forward to this and while I was disappointed in the first episode, I will watch it a few more times before totally giving up on it.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Leah Remini maybe?  If that's who it is, they were bad back when she was doing the Scientology series.  I can't imagine what they are like now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@qbetzforreal 

I guess when I edited it I deleted Leah Remini's name who is the host.

Regular Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Did anyone watch the debut yesterday?  It's too easy for me and boring so I probably won't be watching regularly. 

I found something when I Googled Leah Remini.  Her upper lip looks out of proportion.  I figured as much.  She can hardly talk or move it.  Very strange looking and I can't look at her. 

"Back in July 2015, a Twitter follower called her out for having fake lips, and she proudly fired back on the user without any shame. “Actually my lips are real… Maybe it’s the Botox you don’t like? But thank you for your nasty a** tweet,” she wrote on the social media platform at the time."

I totally agree with you.  So slow and boring.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@twocatlou wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I found something when I Googled Leah Remini.  Her upper lip looks out of proportion.  I figured as much.  She can hardly talk or move it.  Very strange looking and I can't look at her. 

I totally agree with you.  So slow and boring.

LOL......too much botox cuz she can barely speak her words and evidently she doesn't own a mirror.