Esteemed Contributor
Who would like to take over starting the weekly thread?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor
Anyone?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Bueller?  Bueller?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, are you okay?  Leaving the thread and leaving the show or both?   Can't help you, sorry, because first I left the thread and then I left the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  I'm fine...just leaving both.  Working FT out of the house.  No time. 

Honored Contributor

Glad you're well.  No one wants to take over the thread?  Weak!

Respected Contributor

Well, I would certainly start the thread--but I lurk more than anything.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been lurking quite a bit lately, myself.  Since I am more or less giving up the show, I am ready to hand over the reins. 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, I would certainly start the thread--but I lurk more than anything.

----------

@DrKelli if you take over for @MamaWick (thank you, by the way), why don't you title it "for the month of"? That's what they do for the other soap threads. That way, it's only twelve entries per year instead of 52. With the fan base dwindling, we'll probably only get 200 or so posts a month.

If that's what you decide, it should be explained in the other thread so the participants understand we have a new leader. For October, just the last half of the month could start the new format.

Respected Contributor

Sure, that's fine with me, if someone wants to post that explanation, I'll start the new 'monthly thread"