Esteemed Contributor

Today is the day we have been waiting for.  Be sure to watch.  So big that I have given it its own thread.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Will they show Stephano's face (and actually replace him with another actor) or just let us think it is the old Stephano?  That's the question. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal, it's Stefano, and can't imagine why they would bother unless it is actually Joe Mascolo.  Besides, someone on another board pointed out he is listed in the credits this week.

@MamaWick, I'm guessing it's going to be fleeting and frustrating and maybe not worthy of its own thread LOL.  But if they put a graphic "In Memory Of" at the end I'll be mollifed.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  From what I read, I think you will be more than pleased.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, it's Stefano, and can't imagine why they would bother unless it is actually Joe Mascolo.  Besides, someone on another board pointed out he is listed in the credits this week.

@MamaWick, I'm guessing it's going to be fleeting and frustrating and maybe not worthy of its own thread LOL.  But if they put a graphic "In Memory Of" at the end I'll be mollifed.

@LoriLori - If what I read is true, you will be happy.  I am, although it will make me sad also.

Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS today 02/09/2017

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick, @twinsister:

Waaaa waaa waaaaaaaaa.    Edited my joyful post because people live blogging it are not pleased.  Their criticism sounds spot on and is lowering my expectations by the minute.

Esteemed Contributor

PAYOFF!  I am weak in the knees.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy...Of course our Stefano would escape.  Only we know the outcome and the rest of Salem can worry. 

I loved hearing his laugh...that was enough for me.  Good night Sweet Prince.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick

agree

Good Night sweet PrinceHeart

May you be laughing and smiling again among the Angels.

Thanks for all the years .... that we have loved you,hated you, laughed with you,listened with you  while you listened to your opera music /played chess.

May the Phoenix rise again in heaven.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Finally an acknowledgement and loved the ending!!  On FB, Soap Opera Digest posted a video of some of the actors out of character reminiscing about Joe.  I thought that would be part of the tribute.