Esteemed Contributor

I did start threads again Monday evening.  I see them farther down.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Where are you vacationing, Mama?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Wow! I didn't even know there was a Days thread!  I'll have to look for it from now on. I've been watching the show since the beginning (I was 5 when it started). 

Sorry, in all the confusion didn't welcome you.  Welcome!  We have two lifers, MamaWick and Shelbelle, and they know everything and I bet you do too.  When all the dust settles we'll go hopefully go back to talking about Our Show, and with a LOT less difficulty, and it will be great to have you join us.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to anyone we have here who is new, we are glad to invite you to join us . So, are we allowed to post spoilers here or not, just want to be sure of what we have decided on, if there is only going to be one thread per week.

Honored Contributor

Well, I found mama's two threads-look under "view all forum threads" which should be at the top of this page.

Honored Contributor

Now I see this one under books, tv and movies but it wasn't here yesterDAY. Again, what an uncalled for mess.

Esteemed Contributor

Jud - you got that right - an uncalled for mess.

A while ago you said you didn't like Serena in royal blue and she was always wearing that color.  Yesterday on Facebook there was a Q&A with the actress who plays Serena and guess what her favorite color is -  blue!!!   

Honored Contributor

Wow, so they get to pick the colors they wear? I'm surprised, but not surprised about the color being her favorite. She looks awful in it I think.

Today Serena and Eric (to me) were both whispering. I'm so glad I got my closed captioning fixed.

If Serena had any sense, she would get on the phone NOW and call Roman and tell him where Xander is and that Eric went after him. If it isn't a police matter, Roman could go as Eric's father.