Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 11/10/2014

Somehow, I don't trust Aiden. I surely don't see he and Hope as a couple at all. He's much too young looking for her. I could see him with someone like Theresa....

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 sophiamarie said:

Somehow, I don't trust Aiden. I surely don't see he and Hope as a couple at all. He's much too young looking for her. I could see him with someone like Theresa....

BTW - Is it just me or did Maggie and Dr. Dan look like a couple in love instead of mother and son - when they were on the couch and she was snuggled up against him and his arm was around her shoulder........ I'm sorry - but they don't look like mother and son at all......

Also, I noticed her hair was brown/blonde today - not red......

Does anyone know where the money came from?

Honored Contributor

In reality Aiden is 7 years younger than Hope.

Esteemed Contributor

Thx for the info Shel. That explains it - aside from the fact that he "looks" very boyish. Nope, I just don't like the two of them together. Kind of like if they were pairing up JJ with Eve. Ewwwwww To me, it's the same stupidity. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

So now will Eve-il threaten JJ with the details of their fling if he doesn't break up with Paige?

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday might have been a record-setting day for me and Days. I ff'd so much, that I was able to watch the show in less than 10 minutes.

This is sweeps?

Thud.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 11/13/2014 AuntG said:

So now will Eve-il threaten JJ with the details of their fling if he doesn't break up with Paige?

My thoughts on Eve using this to blackmail JJ~{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Uh , yes - that would end it with Paige and JJ, but does she think it will cause her to feel warm and fuzzy towards Momma?

The only route she could take with such a lame idea, is to cry "rape" - that JJ is just like "his Daddy" - and hope that Paige would actually be so dumb as to buy it . ( Thinking of Paige and her "intelligence" Wink - she just might!)

Her explanation for hiding it when it happened would be - to protect what it would do to Paige to "learn the truth." {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Ha !

Oh please, don't let them "go there." This is just an idea of mine , before my first cup of coffee , so please excuse.{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 MamaWick said:

Yeah...but they should be able to tell that she WAS pregnant at one point.

MW - Remember - the doctor's name is ""Mandrake""...... don't you remember Mandrake the Magician???? He can do things that nobody else can.....

Where do they get these names from anyway???? Mandrake - Chyka???? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I guess Dr Mandrake was indeed some sort of a magician. But I sure wouldn't want a doctor who looked like him.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix