Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 11/10/2014

use to be excited about watching when sami & ej were on, kristen makes the show interesting too bad she's gone {#emotions_dlg.sad} kate & clyde =boring.... " tammy sue" and ben = boring... come on days show is going down hill i think within the next 3 or 4 yrs it will definetely be cancelled... i hope not.. miss the old days {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Regular Contributor

I can't believe that they just overlooked Teresa's ""procedure."" So she has no reason to suspect something isn't right ""down there."" Crazy. But I remain a faithful watcher.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Shelbelle said:

You missed Kate and Clyde smooching!!!!

Ewww, that was something I could have done without. That man needs to learn how to kiss...... Ewwwww again.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 scchicki said: I can't believe that they just overlooked Teresa's ""procedure."" So she has no reason to suspect something isn't right ""down there."" Crazy. But I remain a faithful watcher.

I'll bet there are no female writers on the team.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 sophiamarie said:

Ewww, that was something I could have done without. That man needs to learn how to kiss...... Ewwwww again.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Might go down as the most awkward televised kiss since Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 11/10/2014 sophiamarie said:

Glad I wasn't in the middle of lunch ! I so agree with "ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!"{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Kate must be well paid !{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

That kiss. Glad someone other than me thought it was GROSS. I actually rewinded it to see it again because I thought something was wrong about it. Looked like neither really wanted to do it but had to. He was so awkward. Eww. I hope they're not going to be a couple because I don't want to have to watch them kiss again.

Not much of a wardrobe budget for Anne Milbauer, I guess. She always wears that black and white wrap dress. As a matter of fact, I think that's pretty much all she wears. Wrap dresses with plunging V necklines. She's got some funny lines, though! Everyone hear her say "kvetch" yesterday????!!!! That was good stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/11/2014 BarbiHollywood said:

That kiss. Glad someone other than me thought it was GROSS. I actually rewinded it to see it again because I thought something was wrong about it. Looked like neither really wanted to do it but had to. He was so awkward. Eww. I hope they're not going to be a couple because I don't want to have to watch them kiss again.

Not much of a wardrobe budget for Anne Milbauer, I guess. She always wears that black and white wrap dress. As a matter of fact, I think that's pretty much all she wears. Wrap dresses with plunging V necklines. She's got some funny lines, though! Everyone hear her say "kvetch" yesterday????!!!! That was good stuff.

It's time to give her an actual story. She's a real unsung hero on that show.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

Ran across these pictures when I was on daytimeroyalty. Thought you might enjoy them.

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/day-of...

And speaking of Stefano. . .didn't the couch he was sitting on strongly resemble the one in Victor's mansion?

Valued Contributor

Did Henderson call Theresa, Th-eresa (pronouncing the Th together instead of having the h silent)?

The kiss between Kate and Clyde was disgusting. You could actually hear it. There is no chemistry between those two. I'm not sure he could have chemistry with anyone!