Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/27/2014

Very, VERY disappointed.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm alone in loving the Daniel/Kristen hook up!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 10/30/2014 gardensla said:

The tension between those two , has been there for a long time.

I just think Dr Dan makes some dumb decisions -with whom he goes horizontal .{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I do hope the Jen/Dan "thing" -is over for good. That back and forth got stale, long ago.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

If the Kristen / Dan hook up seals that deal being over, I guess that I can surely enjoy it.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 twocent said:

I just think Dr Dan makes some dumb decisions -with whom he goes horizontal .{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I do hope the Jen/Dan "thing" -is over for good. That back and forth got stale, long ago.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

If the Kristen / Dan hook up seals that deal being over, I guess that I can surely enjoy it.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

That's the spirit! Sure, it's two stupid, broken, desperate people using each other for comfort, but at least its some action!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

That's the spirit! Sure, it's two stupid, broken, desperate people using each other for comfort, but at least its some action!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I noticed the Genoa City thing too, but next line said Salem. We have been assuming a baby for Teresa for a long time now.

Respected Contributor

I know I'm in the minority, but I felt so much relief watching "Sami" leave. After all these months the writers couldn't come up with anything better than Hollywood. Give me a break. I will miss James Scott. I did love his character, but to be honest I'm sick of Sami. I'm ready for no Ms. Sweeny for a while. Hopefully, Days has some new folks coming to town. I agree with many of you it's more than time for Jordan, Ben, and their daddy to head back home. We are desperate for new story lines that don't assume the audience is stupid.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/30/2014 brandiwine said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I felt so much relief watching "Sami" leave. After all these months the writers couldn't come up with anything better than Hollywood. Give me a break. I will miss James Scott. I did love his character, but to be honest I'm sick of Sami. I'm ready for no Ms. Sweeny for a while. Hopefully, Days has some new folks coming to town. I agree with many of you it's more than time for Jordan, Ben, and their daddy to head back home. We are desperate for new story lines that don't assume the audience is stupid.

Certainly agree with, ready for Jordan and family- to go back where they came from .{#emotions_dlg.bored}

They can even go to "Genoa City" - for all I care ! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

And oh for goodness sakes, can someone please neuter Dr Dan and Brady. Well, on second thought, I guess we are a little late , with that .{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wish I could read the diploma on Dan's wall, because it's hard to believe he actually graduated from high school, much less medical school. Brady puzzles me too, because he hasn't a clue when it comes to women. I think the prospect of him and Theresa being parents is scary/funny.

Honored Contributor

Dee Hall turns 67 tomorrow, she and her twin are Halloween babies!!!