Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/27/2014

On 10/29/2014 momak said:

You think it is bad now with Dan and Kristen; just wait. Eve and JJ will be next. I may have to turn off the tv.

Now when that happens, I will need a barf bag. {#emotions_dlg.mad} Will have Pepto Bismol in hand.

Eve is repulsive enough without this occurring. Almost gagged -when they had that "moment." {#emotions_dlg.glare}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Looking at the,spoilers it sounds like eve is going to be caught. I dont think her and jj will end up in the sak.
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else catch the smug look on Teresa's face when she came out of the bathroom/bedroom today right before she grabbed her coat and bag and headed back to John's room? Who else thinks that she has a bun in the oven and that will be her hold over John and Brady. Brady is going to self-destruct again over the info he got from the eavesdropping today and John will cave and tell him it was just a tool he tried to get Teresa in line??????

Esteemed Contributor

Spoilers say a pegnancy is coming. I think it is theresa too.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I believe Momak is right about Theresa being preggars.....

What is wrong with Daniel???? Why can't he just tell Jen everything (whatever that is) and be done with it and they can get on with their lives???

Puhleez - did NuWill really take Ari (and her stroller) to the prison to get Gabi's opinion on whether or not he should go to L.A.???? She's in prison - so what's the difference where he takes the kid??? And what about Sonny?? How far away is this prison anyway and if it's so close, then why isn't everyone in Salem visiting her every day or so???? Like Rafe, for instance....

They sure are making a very big deal with all the goodbyes for "just" six months. Kind of silly IMO.... With NuWill gone, will Sonny be far behind??? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

Sweeps spoilers

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

So how accurate are these spoilers? ""Sami will be leaving Genoa City.""

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 MamaWick said:

So how accurate are these spoilers? "Sami will be leaving Genoa City." {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hah! I didn't notice that!!!

Probably just random, pot-stirring spec but fun to pass along.

So curious to see how the show goes today. Will it end with an EJ opens the door to Sami reveal? Will we see Sami get to Hollywood and the closing shot be EJ in a bed somewhere alive but comatose with Stefano standing over him? Ideas?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

So Sami's story ends with one giant THUD.

Color me ticked.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I surely miss EJ. I thought Sami's exit was lame, but I just wasn't a fan of the Hollywood ending or the supposed death of EJ. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I don't know who will be gagging more, Theresa with morning sickness or me at the thought of her pregnancy.{#emotions_dlg.bored} Ugh.

And oh for goodness sakes, can someone please neuter Dr Dan and Brady. Well, on second thought, I guess we are a little late , with that .{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad