Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS week of 04/21/2014

I watch with closed caption on. The "pharmacist" on the phone was actually Liam with a "masked voice" according to the CC. I think the bottle and label were created by Liam with a phony phone number that Jennifer called. I don't know if the pills are truly Dilaudid, but they definitely are not 800 mg. And pharmacy reps do NOT carried controlled substances.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Better yet. If Liam concocted all this and the phone number was phony, then Dr. Dan and Jennifer should make a mad dash to the hospital pharmacy and get it all straightened out. There would be no record of anything and the mystery would be solved by DAY's end...... LOL

I know the 800 mg. was a mistake but a patient with moderate to severe pain can take 8 mg. of Dilaudid q3-4 hrs.

Frequent Contributor

Chad is coming back in a few weeks (after Abigail starts thinking seriously about Ben - and then there is EJ). Don't know if it is the original Chad (Casey) or if it is a recast.

Also, it looks like after the shooting at the cabin (where I think Liam gets whacked), there will be a murder in cold blood in the Horton Square for sweeps. Speculation is that the victim is Nick (and I would hate to see this actor leave) and that Gabi is the shooter. NOTHING has been leaked about this that I can find. If Nick is killed, there certainly would be a great pool of suspects (Sami, EJ, Will, Sonny, Gabi, Kate). EJ does find out that Nick is the one who sent the pictures to the mansion and runs again to Abigail. Meanwhile, Sami has already pled her case for help to Abigail - so maybe she becomes a suspect also. There will be witnesses to the murder in the square but it looks like noone speaks up. Who are they protecting? Time will tell.

Contributor

On 4/22/2014 MamaWick said:

Okay...so I am not crazy...(well.....)

Since when is crazy a bad thing?

Esteemed Contributor

How did Nicole manage to get into the box at the bank. I don't know about Salem, but at my bank, we have to sign our names (authorized siggys only) and a bank employee goes in with us and inserts HER key and we insert ours and she takes the box out (if I remember correctly) and hands it to us. Maybe we remove it ourselves{#emotions_dlg.confused1} but in any event, there is no way Nicole could have gotten into that box. I have never seen keys just left in the boxes. Anyone could just take one. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Why is Dr. Dan so confused. All he has to do is go to the pharmacy and have them check their records. It seems so easy......{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

Sophiamarie...I totally agree with your assessment on the bank. In fact this afternoon, I sent an email to SOD complaining about that and the Dilaudid 800 mg, complaining that the writers believe we are stupid. I doubt they print it, but at least I got it off my chest.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

On 4/25/2014 MamaWick said:

Sophiamarie...I totally agree with your assessment on the bank. In fact this afternoon, I sent an email to SOD complaining about that and the Dilaudid 800 mg, complaining that the writers believe we are stupid. I doubt they print it, but at least I got it off my chest.

I was thinking that the good Dr Dan would notice the 800 mg on the label and that would be his proof that it was not a valid RX, but to no avail.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/26/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 4/25/2014 MamaWick said:

I was thinking that the good Dr Dan would notice the 800 mg on the label and that would be his proof that it was not a valid RX, but to no avail.

Hmm, maybe the entire bottle of pills equaled 800 mgs. LOL At least, that's what the writers would probably come back with.... I don't think there were enough pills there to equal 800 mgs. Nevermind......

Why was Dr. Dan so upset when Jen didn't answer her phone at the cabin. Shouldn't he have just guessed there was no reception??? No biggie....

Also, why is Anne Milbauer telling a doctor off. He should be under the direction of the Chief of Staff and the Medical Board. Since when does the Personnel Director act like that???? Those matters are held in the Board Room with doctors.... Who yells at an employee in the Nurses' Station anyway??? Who gets reprimanded that way??? LOL Why was Dr. Dan just standing there looking stupified??? Man up Dan - don't take that from her..... LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Daysies...I did send a letter to Sound Off at SOD. Here is what it said:

I am “this close” to dropping Days from my life! I am so tired of the writers making huge mistakes for the sake of the storyline. The pill bottle hidden at Daniel’s said “Dilaudid 800 mg” and one pill at that dosage would kill several elephants. A normal dose would be 4-6 mg, perhaps 8 mg for really severe pain. Doesn’t anyone research this stuff? Plus, no one gets into a safe deposit area alone. There is always a bank representative with the second key AND Nicole would not have been able to get into someone else’s box without being on the signature card and providing an ID. Days writers think we fans are stupid. We are definitely smarter than the writers.

I really hope they print it.