Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 04/07/2014

So maybe the Liam stalking story line won't last too long. Hope so.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2014 MamaWick said:

So maybe the Liam stalking story line won't last too long. Hope so.

Good....I hope so. Can't stand Jennifer and her storylines and this one seems ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Now we know why Daniel gets suspended.

Esteemed Contributor

Working in the medical field, I can tell you that drug reps do not carry Schedule III, IV and V controlled substances (heavy duty pain killers, narcotics). In fact, nowadays, they don't carry many samples at all because the laws are so rigid about samples in doctor's offices.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

If today was still "wedding day', then Jennifer sure had a busy one. Changed her clothes, baked a cake, went on a date - and the others too. Everyone had a change of clothes. Sami in the red dress, running errands, going to Will's office (which, BTW looks very much like Dannifer's office, the door is in the same place).....

I can't stand Wilson - I wish they would do away with that whole SL. It adds nothing and is such a waste of time. Dannifer needs to go and that Abigail "bumping" into Paige - how sillyy was that? What a bunch of bumbling klutzes. I could go my whole life w/o bumping into anyone while texting on my phone. LOL These people do it on a daily basis.

Daphne Markowitz???? Really??????? LOL

Rafe and Jordan?????{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

The Liam story line is actually making me sick to my stomach. Hope it ends soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Really??? Dr. Dan is stumbling and shaking while holding a scalpel over a patient's heart and they are asking him if he is "okay"????? LOL And he says "yes". ROFL

All Liam has to tell Nic is that he was calling on Dr. Dan to discuss some new drug, and he wasn't home. Nic is dumb enough to fall for that.

Does anyone know if Ciara is wearing the $3,000 earrings from Sami??? Whatever happened with that SL anyway?? She turned out to be a real winner, didn't she?

Why are they pairing Hope with Aiden since she is still married? Makes no sense.

I don't think Abe and Maxine are a good fit.

Honored Contributor

Maxine is nice, but she is no Lexie, that is for sure!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Shelbelle said:

Maxine is nice, but she is no Lexie, that is for sure!!!

Why can't they pair Abe up with some younger nurse - someone more like Lexie. I really don't even like Maxine. She gets into everyone's business and spreads gossip. I don't even know what her "job" really is. I can't really see Abe and Maxine in a smooching scene either and that's what they have every couple do...... LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I think Maxine actually tries to stop the spread of gossip. She is apparently the head nurse. I know there are factions clamoring for an Abe/Maxine pairing and other factions want an Abe/Kayla pairing. I don't care either way.