Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS...SPOILERS, week of 04/06/2015

On 4/8/2015 Shelbelle said:
On 4/8/2015 AuntG said:

Why did Eve feel the need to get that brown jacket back? Now Paige has found it in the closet and I'm not sure if that is what Eve wanted or not. I'm just not getting it.

Me thinks Eve really has feelings for JJ.

Me too...... I think she's "perverted"..... Every time she looks at that jacket, she thinks back to "those times" with JJ.

Oh and BTW, does anyone remember Will insisting over and over to Sonny and he just had seks with Paul "only once"??????? Wasn't it twice (or maybe more)..... There was that first time when Paul came out to Will and then the other time when Sonny was at the hotel door bringing a flower to Will and Will was in the shower (after having seks with Paul yet again)..... If I'm right - then Will is lying through his teeth...... even lying to his grandma Marlena.....

Honored Contributor

Looks like Xander is a Kiriakis. We only saw Paul and Will one time doing the deed

Trusted Contributor

On 4/8/2015 sophiamarie said:
On 4/8/2015 Shelbelle said:
On 4/8/2015 AuntG said:

Why did Eve feel the need to get that brown jacket back? Now Paige has found it in the closet and I'm not sure if that is what Eve wanted or not. I'm just not getting it.

Me thinks Eve really has feelings for JJ.

Me too...... I think she's "perverted"..... Every time she looks at that jacket, she thinks back to "those times" with JJ.

Oh and BTW, does anyone remember Will insisting over and over to Sonny and he just had seks with Paul "only once"??????? Wasn't it twice (or maybe more)..... There was that first time when Paul came out to Will and then the other time when Sonny was at the hotel door bringing a flower to Will and Will was in the shower (after having seks with Paul yet again)..... If I'm right - then Will is lying through his teeth...... even lying to his grandma Marlena.....

I only think that Will and Paul had secks one time. They were going to another time, but Will stopped it. I think it was only once.

Honored Contributor

At least we know Eve is human. It meant something to her-to JJ it was just a fling. That jacket must be so lumpy under her pillow-how does she stand it, hahaha

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand this Will. Liked the old Will so much better. This character isn't a good guy, but he's not even a bad guy that you love to hate.

Esteemed Contributor

The character of Will has changed drastically in the last few months. He IS just like Sami...he believes nothing is ever HIS fault.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix