Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - OLYMPICS version, weeks of 08/08 and 08/15

Justin Hartley has been on a few episodes of Mistresses this season.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori & @Judaline - I don't anything more about that little actress from Y&R, but she has been on a few times recently.  She is a good actress and such a pretty little girl.  I did not see that Dolly Parton movie.

A little trivia - Justin Hartley (Adam from Y&R) got engaged to the actress who played Jordan on DAYS.  She had a small part on Y&R recently.

Also, for what it's worth - I don't know how to swim - wish I did.  My mom tried to teach me, but I was too afraid and wanted no part of it. LOL   Just thought I would add this since we are still on DAYs Olympic thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - The actor who plays Xander started on DAYs first as one of Victor's henchmen.  He got killed and then reappeared as  Victor's nephew Xander.  I like him.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister, as a kid I was afraid to swim.  Thank goodness my high school didn't have a pool.  (Did yours?  Does any public high school in NYC?)   Now I love it.  I feel like I'm flying and it's such a great workout.

So he's been engaged to two women on DAYS:  He married the actress who played Arianna when they were both on Passions and now he's engaged to Jordan.  I wouldn't touch that guy, gorgeous or not -- he likes to play where he works.  Uh-uh.  LOL that he's on a show called "Mistresses" -- sounds like he's living it.

@Judaline, I don't believe SOD anymore.  And I don't believe Corday anymore.  So this time they're probably both telling the truth LOL.  I shall poke around.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, I don't believe SOD anymore.  And I don't believe Corday anymore.  So this time they're probably both telling the truth LOL.  I shall poke around.  

We agree. They both have their pants on fire.

@twinsister I used to do my Esther Williams imitation when I did the backstroke. The only thing I did well. Old Hollywood Galmour, I love it. Today, I can't stand having on a wet suit, or being on the sand. Things that didn't bother me then, bother me now. Could I be getting crotchety? 

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - When I was attending,  my high school did not have a pool.  They have one now  and I think it is common now in some NYC schools.

I had forgotten that JHartley was married to Adriana from DAYs.

@Judaline You crochety - never!!!  

Super Contributor

Hi Everyone, I haven't watched DAYS since EJ and Sami left--is it worth going back to?  

Esteemed Contributor

@autumnnj Hi - You should try watching this week, supposedly a lot will be happening.  There are a lot of new characters, and some former characters have returned also.

Respected Contributor

Yes, @LoriLori, that is exactly what I do--only not that long of a race.  And I have never had what happened to the French guy happen to me.  Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Thanks!  I should have checked a few days ago, the week is over now!  Smiley Very Happy