Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 8th - September 14th

Anyone who is around and gets General Hospital at 3 p.m., you will enjoy today's show very much. Throughout the episode are Thaao Pengliss, Robert Kelker Kelly (second Bo) and Kirsten Storms, who played Belle. And you don't have to know much about GH -- I only watch it sporadically -- to be entertained by it, and them Smiley Happy

Jud, I didn't get that either. There was a lot I didn't get.

I found myself thinking of Mama, who must have been climbing the walls from the lip service given to HIPPA when in fact it was disobeyed multiple times.

Also raise your hand if Clyde is the last person on earth you went to see James Scott sharing scenes with as his exit approaches. What on earth made them think we would want to waste one second of him in scenes with Clyde? :smh:

Honored Contributor

That guy is repugnant to say the least. Why do we have to have Clyde, Tammy Sue, and Ben (don't even want to remember his real name) anyway? Why'd they come here? When are they leaving? I never liked EJ's mean side but toDAY, in the park, I wanted him to be meaner. Much meaner.

Did you hear Nicole clomping to get to the pub? I was dying to see what the heck she had on her feet. But I couldn't.

I want so badly to unbutton a couple of Marlena's buttons. She looks like she's bandaged or something. Awful color on her, too.

I loved the look on Kristen's face trying to figure out why Theresa was so shook up. Then the lightbulb went off and she did. If anyone could, she would be the one-'cept no one will believe her. And why should they?

Honored Contributor

Also (and this is a spoiler for today if anyone hasn't seen the show yet) that was really weak that they made us think Stefano was back and it turned out to be nuChad.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it me or did the new chad look like old Nick. Also how in the world can the police not figure out Teresa hit John but Kristen can. Another thing no one has the right to not testify in a criminal trial. Eric would be in jail in the real world.
Honored Contributor

Wouldn't they subpoena him then? I guess it depends on who 'they' are. I wonder how that female prosecutor is going to like that?

lori, I knew they were trying to pull a fast one, but I'll be darned if I could think of who else it could be. Slow thinker, here.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was Stefano today, forgot about nuChad, so they got me too.

It is so ridiculous that a DiMera would discuss a private deal like that in a public park. Isn't there anywhere else in Salem that offers more privacy?

I was actually rooting for Kristen today - hoping she would squash Theresa like a bug. Hope someone believes her about Theresa being guilty. Dr. Dan had that look in his eye like he thought she was on to something, but then again he has that look when he is clueless too.

Honored Contributor

OMgosh, that is so true, twin! I've seen him look at Theresa when she kept asking if John would ever wake up and he would look at her with that same look and I'd think, 'he knows'! But of course he didn't. He is indeed clueless. And he would never believe a word Kristen tells him. Did you see how blue her eyes were when she opened them wide and told him, 'Theresa hit John!' Wow.

I agree it was ridiculous for a DiMera to meet in the park with a 'what do we know about him lowlife'. Or to even talk to the guy because he might save him a couple bucks. EJ must really be on the skids.

Trusted Contributor

So far I don't like NuChad's face!!!!

Honored Contributor

And he's too 'peppy' for Chad. Chad would have just looked at his feet and said, 'I'm back.' But really, did he ever live there that he would be back? I don't remember that.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't been able to see Thu and Fri episodes as I am at a conference (discussing HIPAA)...so probably will be $&))^^ about anything that would breach HIPAA (thanks for the warning, Lori). I still can't believe the crack forensic team on the Salem Poice force or the crack detectives have not discovered that Brady is left-handed and John was attacked by someone who is right-handed. Guess that must be on crack.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix