Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 8th - September 14th

On 9/8/2014 MamaWick said:

Lori...so true. They will do anything for a story.

Let's not forget the Demonic possession story!!!

Super Contributor

Let's assume, just for argument's sake, they are mother and son. Now assume he was never told the truth. That could be another scenario.

Shel: Rafe1 and Rafe2, The Pawn, on and on. Realistic or not it is fed to us and we keep shaking our heads in addicted acceptance, some of us (I included) threatening to walk away but the gentle magnet pulls us along.

Honored Contributor

Didn't really understand what EJ and Stefano are doing but I assume that Kate and Sami won't be in charge much longer. The previous comments about Jordan being Ben's mother are a possibility.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 AuntG said:

Didn't really understand what EJ and Stefano are doing but I assume that Kate and Sami won't be in charge much longer. The previous comments about Jordan being Ben's mother are a possibility.

I'm also not clear on EJ's agenda here. I know he wants Sami back and all but so soundly turning his back on Kristen, helping to dig Stefano in deeper, and becoming what I'm guessing is a drug dealer is a major 180 on several fronts.

Color me confused.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Sami and EJ have to have their happy ending, Please Please Please. Love them together, maybe EJ is working for the ISA undercover and he and Sami will have to go in hiding with the children, maybe that is how they leave?

Super Contributor

I would hate it, if we didn't get to see lil' Johnny anymore!!
Honored Contributor

EJ didn't turn his back on Kristen exactly. He hates what she did to the priest. She inadvertently caused the whole breakup for EJami because EJ knew and didn't tell Sami-well, sure, EJ was guilty by NOT telling Sami, big time, but in his mind this whole thing was Kristen's fault. I think he's leading his father on to help and protect Sami. And I think he'll continue to do so until he is forced to go into hiding and he alone would know where Stef's goons could never find them. I say them because I think he and Sami will keep up the facade of being estranged but will secretly plan to meet when the time is right-that is, when Sami leaves the show. JMO

Except for EJami, I thought toDAY's show stunk.

Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Let's assume, just for argument's sake, they are mother and son. Now assume he was never told the truth. That could be another scenario.

Shel: Rafe1 and Rafe2, The Pawn, on and on. Realistic or not it is fed to us and we keep shaking our heads in addicted acceptance, some of us (I included) threatening to walk away but the gentle magnet pulls us along.

ITA, being a Days Lifer I am a prefect example of what you just said.

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Judaline said:

EJ didn't turn his back on Kristen exactly. He hates what she did to the priest. She inadvertently caused the whole breakup for EJami because EJ knew and didn't tell Sami-well, sure, EJ was guilty by NOT telling Sami, big time, but in his mind this whole thing was Kristen's fault. I think he's leading his father on to help and protect Sami. And I think he'll continue to do so until he is forced to go into hiding and he alone would know where Stef's goons could never find them. I say them because I think he and Sami will keep up the facade of being estranged but will secretly plan to meet when the time is right-that is, when Sami leaves the show. JMO

Except for EJami, I thought toDAY's show stunk.

Indeed. It was particularly appalling to me how many newbs there were. Most everyone on today was either a newb or a new recast. I felt like I didn't recognize my own show today. When Heather Lindell's EPT commercial came on I was like, hi, Jan! Where's Bart? (Who seems to be in more commercials than any actor on TV!).

So many unfamiliar faces = {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Abby's making out in a closet with what's-his-name who's Jordan's who-or-what. Suddenly Southern Eve is hiring generic blonde, who will be in only three or four episodes probably, to break up up JJ and what's-her-face with the pushed-in-face. I'm giving newbs Aiden and Chase a pass because I want romance for Hope. But where are the vets?

Coming soon: nuChad (whose face looks weird to me, but I've only seen still pictures, but still, there's nuWill...if he could happen anyone can) and Serena who?

Honored Contributor

Better ship the kiddies home from camp, school has started in Salem.