Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 1st - Sept. 7th

Lori: She really has spent more time with her son, she even said in SOD his grades have gone up.

That is wonderful.

Will Stefano be on today and if so, how many seconds/minutes? Long enuf to see the color of his suit?

Jud: Celebrity lives are open books. That is why we live out of the limelight. I would hate it, too.

Honored Contributor

Edited, because Stefano WAS in it. It was quick but there he was. Come back, Stef! Park your butt in DiMansion and stay there!!!!

Super Contributor

LORI: Fom what you are saying we got his nose or his big toe (I don't get DAYS for several hours from now) which I mentioned the other day. Agreed: get your butt in and stay but I have little hope for that.

Honored Contributor

Isn't DAYS supposed to be seen an hour earlier in Sept? Or did it already happen and didn't happen here.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Mama for the info. Lots of actors want to direct, so I'm not surprised that Allison wants to make a change.

Honored Contributor

Didn't realize EJ and Sami will both be leaving. They better get some good storylines going to keep it interesting without them. Maybe more of Hope and Ethan?

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Judaline said:

Isn't DAYS supposed to be seen an hour earlier in Sept? Or did it already happen and didn't happen here.

I read that also because of Meredith Viera's talk show, but it will still be on at 1PM in NYC, like it has been for years. That is good, since I don't want them messing around with my lunch/watching DAYS routine!!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Dance. Happy Dance. Even just a minute of Stefano, all twinkling eyes and smiling threats has me spinning and skipping with joy.

Daddy's coming home!

What do we make of the experimental nature of John's cure drug? Will he come back "changed" in some way? I hope so or else why bother, right?

As for Jordan/Ben/Clyde, please, please, please make it stop. We guessed 4 months ago that he's a pervert who assaulted her. What I still don't get is why, as an adult, she still under his control. And the idea in a story with EJ is just perposterous.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Knowing Sami and EJ are leaving is really putting a damper on it for me. And the Jed Clampett bit is just about enough. I don't care what nefarious business he's in, or why Jordan doesn't call a cop or slug him, I just want it gone. Enter Rafe. Or does he? I guess he's given up on her.

I really hope Stef lives with the girls, and EJ, too I guess. That would be hilarious. He'll probably think it's funny when he sees they took his portrait down. I can see him laughing. Sure hope he has more than a couple scenes. I think we've waited long enough.

Esteemed Contributor

Jed Clampett

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat