Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 1st - Sept. 7th

On 9/3/2014 Judaline said:

He's done this before. He's a big baby. But you know Theresa will take him any way she can get him. I assume a girl like her is on the pill.

Pill or not, I can definitely see a baby come out of this.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the same thing yesterday with Brady and Theresa - she will be pregnant.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/3/2014 twinsister said:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday with Brady and Theresa - she will be pregnant.

Oh that should go over real well with, well, with everyone. Imagine Victor? Maggie? KRISTEN?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 snowball said:

It really does seem like that Jud. Me, you and OT. The arguments and stuff over Stefano!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

happy friends emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

I am wondering...since Jen Lilley announced a few months ago that she has been married for 7 years...is she trying for a baby IRL?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

On 9/3/2014 twinsister said:

Ditto that. Can't you just see it, she'll be pregnant and someday the truth will come out (it always does) about Theresa being the one to hit John. And we thought Brady's life couldn't get any worse!

Honored Contributor

Theresa must have taken her temperature and discovered this is the ideal time to make a baby. She seems elated over what just transpired-like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Judaline said:

Theresa must have taken her temperature and discovered this is the ideal time to make a baby. She seems elated over what just transpired-like the cat that swallowed the canary.

You know what. I think your right. She may be purposely trying to get pregnant.
Trusted Contributor

HI DAYSIES>>>don't think I am not reading all your great posts...I do. Its just that its extra busy at work, plus I am chairing our high school reunion in a few weeks and that is a big job too. Lots going on right now.

However>>>wow, I was catching up on missed episodes today and never thought of Teresa and a pregnancy...Wow, again. That makes sense why she was so happy about being used like that. Brady was such a dork about it.

And Stef HAS to be back...his picture is back on the wall!!!! Keep the chat coming....I love when you pick up on details that I have missed.

Can Nicole get any more desperate? If I were her, I would take that job in Santa Fe and start over!

Honored Contributor

Speaking of which, why in the world was Nicole wearing a cocktail dress all day? The girls could hardly contain themselves.