Regular Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - November 10th - November 16th

Can I really go off the deep end for a minute........I didn't watch wed. so this could be way off . Suppose Theresa had twins and Kristen will have one and Theresa will have one.So Brady will have one from each....crazy as this show has been wouldn't surprise me at all......

Esteemed Contributor

Well why not, Pattie? A twist on Sami's twins.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

i just dont get where there going with this storyline, that's why i think eventually kristen will return.........

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder (hope) if the lack of story they're giving Eve will result in saying a speedy bye-bye to her as we're doing with Jordan? She's done nothing for months and months but hang out in that cheesy apartment snarling and raving. I get the feeling it ain't working and they're benching her. Could be wishful thinking, but her story is mirroring Jordan's--came out swinging, then cooled off quickly.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/13/2014 denisexoxo said:

i just dont get where there going with this storyline, that's why i think eventually kristen will return.........

I think so too, but not for a long, long time.

While stealing someone's embryo is plenty soapy, I'm thinking it would have been much easier (and funnier) to have had the creepy doctor simply steal Brady's sperm! He would have awakened and thought, hmmmm.....

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Girls, did you see on the internet that Sonny in real life (Freddie) was in an auto accident in Ashtabula Ohio with his real life girlfriend.? The article I saw said he was drunk and she is badly injured. Don't know if its true. I am not good on the computer or I would have tried to show you the article. Anybody see that? Then I watched yesterday and Aiden pretended at the hotel room with Hope that he was from "Ashtabula." Weird.

Esteemed Contributor

Cap... It is true
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Yes, Freddie Smith is from Ashtabula Ohio, must have been visiting his family at the time, drugs and alcohol were found st the scene, I dont think any other cars were involved.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Shelbelle said:

Yes, Freddie Smith is from Ashtabula Ohio, must have been visiting his family at the time, drugs and alcohol were found st the scene, I dont think any other cars were involved.

Aww, MAMA and SHEL....I love Freddie when he plays Sonny. He does it so well, without trying too hard like some actors do. So sorry that he did that. And the poor girlfriend. I was hoping it was not true. Thanks for answering me.

Esteemed Contributor

Why did we need to see the surgery on the ball player? If they are going to have him talk to his manager in a foreign language, they should have subtitles. Don't like this new storyline already and it's just beginning.