Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - November 10th - November 16th

On 11/12/2014 gardensla said:

There's been lots of chatter about Gabi lately. Wondering if we're going to see her come back, too? Chad, Melanie, Gabi; they all go together.

While it's too soon to tell, I think NuAthlete might be fun. He's got some sparkle and Days is missing that since EJ left.

He is very nice looking, Hawaiian I think. He is a big flirt. I think he is supposed to be very reminiscent of the EJ character when he first started on the show.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Daysies...I have not had computer, but its back now. Wow, I so agree about boring shows and scenes that just seem to take up time. John leaving so abruptly again and telling Marlena AGAIN that they need to talk and then he takes off. By that time they could have TALKED!

I too like the new ballplayer. Now I know why Jordan was impressing Rafe a while back with all her baseball knowledge. As for Kate and Clyde, alias Jed Clampette....that combo is just disgusting to me. So unbelievable. I hope it makes for an interesting storyline.

Valued Contributor

I thought Kate had better taste than that scoundrel, but she must have some motive. Kate is always up to something!
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Shelbelle said:

Did Brady tell Rafe that Teresa thinks she is preg? I missed a few minutes. Wouldnt you think that Teresa would have some signs that she lost her baby,such as bleeding?

Yes - Theresa should have some signs of what was done to her, but this is Salem we are talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought aidan was good today. I could totally see him playing a wack job physcopath.
Esteemed Contributor

I still haven't watched since last Thursday. Not missing it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 MamaWick said:

I still haven't watched since last Thursday. Not missing it.

Lynne, some good scenes today with Aiden and Hope, he is really getting to be someone I like.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 ccassaday said: I thought aidan was good today. I could totally see him playing a wack job physcopath.

I just watched and I agree. This is a story I could get behind. I love deep, shadowy, confusing stories!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Aidan's story was a little hard to believe, but at least I'm finding this plot to be interesting. Can't even watch the parts with Paige and Eve.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 AuntG said:

Aidan's story was a little hard to believe, but at least I'm finding this plot to be interesting. Can't even watch the parts with Paige and Eve.

It's been a busy week for me so watching Days in less than 15 minutes total due to all the ff'ing of Paige and Eve is very helpful!

Eve and the fallen priest?

Really?

I mean, REALLY?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat