Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - November 10th - November 16th

It does appear that Kristin is gone, and so is John.

Trusted Contributor

today's show was Soooo Boring, except the very last minute when Theresa finally spits it out......

I agree, Jordan has till March to bore us to death, Kate and the jerk, really, I much rather watch Kate and Stefano.....Jordan, Jed, Chad, Abigail, Jordan & Ben, John is going to Europe, why couldn't he take this whole gang with him, the plane is big enough!

I can't take another day of watching Jordan squint her eyes, she can't see anything, and the frowning and squinting are just unbearable.....

JJ and Eve, just so sick......sort of like when Julie's mother slept with Doug and got pregnant with Hope...they just re-peat all the stories even 40 years later...

Wonder if Eve will be pregnant with JJ's baby, that should give Jennifer something to talk about...

yes, big YUCK to Kate kissing Clyde...

Honored Contributor

Shane was on Revenge last night.

Honored Contributor

Yes, according to SOD, Kristen's last day was November 6th. Also according to SOD, John will not be gone for good and has been working a lot lately.

Honored Contributor

OK, guys, I'm outta here. Don't talk about me when I'm gone-you'll never know when I might just be checking up on you. Don't die of boredom. You are better than I am because I've got better things to do besides watching some boring show that used to be Days of our Lives. You go, girls. It's been a blast,I don't regret it for a moment.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Judaline said:

OK, guys, I'm outta here. Don't talk about me when I'm gone-you'll never know when I might just be checking up on you. Don't die of boredom. You are better than I am because I've got better things to do besides watching some boring show that used to be Days of our Lives. You go, girls. It's been a blast,I don't regret it for a moment.

What!?? And miss Melanie's return along with 3, 4, 5 newbies no one cares about? Say it ain't so.

Days always goes through these troughs and then recovers. I hope you'll reconsider!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I am here for the duration, not going anywhere, been there all 49 years and counting.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Shelbelle said:

I am here for the duration, not going anywhere, been there all 49 years and counting.

I'm here for the duration too.

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 gardensla said:

So, am I the only one feeling a wee big of sorry for Teresa?

I've always felt a tad sorry for her. When I see her with Caroline, she is always sweet and considerate. Let's just say I like her a lot better than her sister, Eve.

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 AuntG said:
On 11/10/2014 gardensla said:

So, am I the only one feeling a wee big of sorry for Teresa?

I've always felt a tad sorry for her. When I see her with Caroline, she is always sweet and considerate. Let's just say I like her a lot better than her sister, Eve

Odd that a man like Shane would father either of these girls!!!