Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - May 5th - May 11th

Hi DAYSIES -

Looking forward to EJ confronting Nick.

Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - May 5th - May 11th

So am I. Let's enjoy the good old EJ while we still have him.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I can not wait also. In fact, I won't be home when it is on, so I will be DVR'ing it at noon and again at 1, just in case the President or a bulletin comes on at noon, as most of the times it does.

Honored Contributor

Good thinking, snow. And I'm going to pretend he's not leaving-ever. When he actually did leave, I wonder if the cast said, 'Elvis has left the building.'

Super Contributor

On 5/5/2014 QVC old-timer said:

OK...wait.....EJ is LEAVING???? Boo Hiss!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/5/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 5/5/2014 QVC old-timer said:

OK...wait.....EJ is LEAVING???? Boo Hiss!!

Janie - yes -James Scott taped his last show on Friday, May 2nd. His choice to leave. He will definitely be missed!!

Esteemed Contributor

I hate that EJ is leaving, Sammie now Ej, who is next ? Days is not going to be the same without them. I have been watching since I was 12, with my mom and have seen many changes, but with main characters leaving I just wonder how they can still make the show one we want to watch. I know I will continue as long as Days is on, EJ is a favorite of mine and a terrific actor...he sure will be missed, I will miss sammie too, cant imagine Days without her.

Honored Contributor

Well, EJ was less than dynamic with Nick toDAY. I was hoping for more. But he has a plan, albeit a deadly one. He was trying to avoid this, but Nick left him no choice. I would rather he maybe got some incriminating evidence against Nick, fabricated if need be, and sent him back to the slammer. His rightful home. But this might work. If they do rub him out, why not have EJ, Sami, and Kate all pull the trigger, tighten the noose, however, at the same time, then no squealers, no matter what. Worked on the Orient Express-until Poirot got on board. The SPD couldn't figure it out if they ran right into the solution.

I loved the catfight between Jordan and Kate. I wish Jordan hadn't backed down. Why doesn't Kate just tell Rafe if she's so gung ho on getting this girl. She's got proof just in the fake ids that she is a phony. Then if Jordan still won't tell him, bring on the FBI.

Can you see all this coming to a head? One by one the believers in Nick are seeing his real side. And with each one he is losing his cool. Something's gotta give-any time now I would say.

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine how we are going to be so interested in the "fringe" characters when EJ, Sami and most of Stefano are gone.

I think I see now why they are bringing Kristen back, sort of a "replacement" for the explosive Sami. She will not be a replacement though and certainly no one is going to replace EJ!

Esteemed Contributor

Did y'all pick on the fact that Gabi IS indeed afraid of Nick?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix