Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - June 30th - July 6th

On 7/1/2014 Shelbelle said:

That dress looked very strange on Sami from the behind.

That is how she looks from behind in other dresses also. She needs a 'lift' with a good undergarment.

I didn't like the color on her either - ivory or a similar color would have been nicer for a bride, especially one making such a fuss over her umpteenth nuptials.

Honored Contributor

There wasn't a need for a wedding planner when only eight chairs are set out, and half of them are filled with kids. Is the budget so tight on this show that they can't do a real wedding?

Super Contributor

I don't think Sami looked good at all!

What's up with the Theresa/Jeanie thing??

Super Contributor

Autumn: She changed her name to Theresa when she came to Salem.

Respected Contributor

I think Eve's ticked off that Theresa/Jeanie got all the looks in the family!!!! Ooops. did I just say that???

Super Contributor

Thanks, OT! They don't look like sisters at all!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/1/2014 AuntG said:

There wasn't a need for a wedding planner when only eight chairs are set out, and half of them are filled with kids. Is the budget so tight on this show that they can't do a real wedding?

I think the problem is no one wanted to come to the wedding.

That said, indeed, it looks silly.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Good episode yesterday. Well, the wedding stuff was fun.

Interesting to watch Sami's internal struggle balancing her love for EJ against her rage. I think Stefano is behind the tax evasion documents based on the way EJ spoke to the all-seeing-all-knowing portrait today, but they're making us think it was part of Sami's plan. Today should be good, too.

Now, Sami's outfit? From the hue to the style to the bouncy cleavage to the bed-head, color me confused. Looks like she's the opening act for Dolly Parton.

Will Ben dump the little tart-let once it all comes out about her affair with the scion? She sure looks worried.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

gards, you're a riot. But you got it all right.

I didn't notice Abby looking worried. More like Alice in Wonderland. Looking all around in bewilderment, etc. It's a shame a nice guy like Ben has to be dragged into her mad, mad world. He's got enough troubles of his own. I wonder if she doesn't think Sami's on drugs. It seems like she's acting like Brady when he's high. Never shuts up, hahahaha. I can't wait to see what Sami does but gee whiz, the kids are there. It can't be anything too drastic. She would never do that. Maybe it will all be over their heads? That Giovanni, what a doll. Is Kate coming? Vampira? She could pull it off, black dress, cigarette holder, winged eyes. Yes, she should come.

Honored Contributor

I've missed pieces of both Monday and Tuesday and don't have time to catch up or read the wonderfu minute-by-minute recap done by a poster on DR every day. So please, DAYSies, can you answer these questions?

Was Eric at the wedding? I didn't see him there and don't believe he would miss Sami's wedding for anything.

What is this tax thing and is that the call Rafe took? And immediately got a warrant for EJ's arrest?

Thanks!

As usual Ali Sweeney, a diva who definitely gets to help decide her costumes, looked the fool. She should let the costume professionals do their jobs. Now I know she not only is a horse's backside, she has one.

They need to replace Allie. It's crazy how she towers over Johnny and Ciara, she looks old enough to be a bridesmaid already. I guess that's why they never show her with Johnny but she's only a year older than Ciara and she looks like she could babysit her!