Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

How desperate can you get? Risking attempted kidnapping (or so it seemed) for a stupid cell phone?

Trusted Contributor

Hi DAYSIES....wow I am honored that you (Lori and Twin) are at least willing to look at my petition to have Rafe...I am newer to this group, so it feels good to even have you listen to my plea!Smiley Happy Sharing is fine with me...I am not greedy.

I just caught up with the last two days and cannot add much....just want to say that I think we have some potential screenwriters in the group. Your ideas top what I have been seeing by a mile. JORDAN>>>>SPILL IT ALREADY AND IT BETTER BE GOOOOOD!!!!

And it seems that Nicole and Teresa should be alerting the cops (well, one cop which is Hope cuz that is all Salem needs at a time.) to Liam's evil-ness. After all, it takes one (evil- doer) to know one (evil-doer.)

Honored Contributor

What in the world was Sami wearing toDAY???? There were more holes than fabric! Absolutely horrible and when she turned around, it was WORSE!!!

cap, now see, that's just it. Theresa won't blab because then she'd have to incriminate herself because she gave Liam the key, and since Liam all but said he'd blab on Nicole and her little bag of shreds, she can't tell on him. So Daniel is outta luck. And Liam WILL strike again.

Trusted Contributor

Oh he will strike again. I can not stand him!!!! Or Nicole or Theresa or Jen!!!! WHY am I watching?????

How about that slap that Gabi gave Sami?? YIKES!!!!!!! Gabi and Nick are the others I want gone too?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/11/2014 snowball said:

Oh he will strike again. I can not stand him!!!! Or Nicole or Theresa or Jen!!!! WHY am I watching?????

How about that slap that Gabi gave Sami?? YIKES!!!!!!! Gabi and Nick are the others I want gone too?

If we get rid of everyone we can't stand, Salem will be a ghost town - HaHaHa!!!!

Honored Contributor

You're just like me, snow, only add Julie to the list. Yeah, how about that slap? It kind of looked real. Maybe they don't like each other IRL, just kidding. When all the old timers are gone, replaced by new, younger people, me thinks it will be time for me to depart. crying girl emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

o/t to Jud & Lori- are you still watching Mad Men? I'm looking forward to Sunday night, but not happy they broke the season in half - seven this year and seven next year.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Judaline said:

You're just like me, snow, only add Julie to the list. Yeah, how about that slap? It kind of looked real. Maybe they don't like each other IRL, just kidding. When all the old timers are gone, replaced by new, younger people, me thinks it will be time for me to depart. crying girl emoticon

I still don't know if I will break away!!!! WHY!!!!!! And yes, JULIE should just stay on that cruise and never come back. CAN NOT STAND HER!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2014 twinsister said:

o/t to Jud & Lori- are you still watching Mad Men? I'm looking forward to Sunday night, but not happy they broke the season in half - seven this year and seven next year.

twin, yes, I'm definitely still watching. They advertise as 'final season' not even mentioning the way they've cut it up. I usually record it because of the commercials so I'll be behind a day before I read any posts!

Super Contributor

twin: If we get rid of everyone we can't stand, Salem will be a ghost town - HaHaHa!!!!

I made a list of those I can't stand. My list of 'likes' is far and away shorter - possibly a handful.