Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

No, no, a thousand times no, I won't watch Jennifer if she distrusts Dan again. Mistrusts? Either way, I'm thru if she does. Liam is around every dark corner, but when you want him to be eavesdropping, he's nowhere to be found. I wanted him to hear how Jen and Dan are even closer because of what he did. I love the look of rage he gets on his face when she's with someone else. Soooo deserving.

Paige is soooo boring. The little kids are getting to be pretty good actors, aren't they? And Aiden is getting handsomer by the DAY, isn't he?

Did you die when Anne said, 'you're the first blonde I've ever seen who didn't look good in that color?' I mean, it was right on the money. And Nicole, God's gonna get you for this-having Eric live in sin which he will be doing because he'll never be married in the eyes of the church, because according to the church, Nicole is still married. (to whomever was the last one that took). You should be ashamed. And if you aren't, you are a sociopath. They have no conscience. But I don't think you are. You're pretty smart-but you can maybe put Liam at the scene of the crime when it comes down to it, except if it's (oh! I forgot! I saw Liam on your floor that DAY). Did you see the blue rubber gloves he was wearing? The same ones he wore when he was piecing together the shredded evidence.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, I noticed the gloves and it is definitely him who pieced those papers together. He sure is creepy and can't wait for him to leave too. Nicole, I just can't take her anymore. I hope she gets caught.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Judaline said:

No, no, a thousand times no, I won't watch Jennifer if she distrusts Dan again. Mistrusts? Either way, I'm thru if she does. Liam is around every dark corner, but when you want him to be eavesdropping, he's nowhere to be found. I wanted him to hear how Jen and Dan are even closer because of what he did. I love the look of rage he gets on his face when she's with someone else. Soooo deserving.

Paige is soooo boring. The little kids are getting to be pretty good actors, aren't they? And Aiden is getting handsomer by the DAY, isn't he?

Did you die when Anne said, 'you're the first blonde I've ever seen who didn't look good in that color?' I mean, it was right on the money. And Nicole, God's gonna get you for this-having Eric live in sin which he will be doing because he'll never be married in the eyes of the church, because according to the church, Nicole is still married. (to whomever was the last one that took). You should be ashamed. And if you aren't, you are a sociopath. They have no conscience. But I don't think you are. You're pretty smart-but you can maybe put Liam at the scene of the crime when it comes down to it, except if it's (oh! I forgot! I saw Liam on your floor that DAY). Did you see the blue rubber gloves he was wearing? The same ones he wore when he was piecing together the shredded evidence.

Jude, here is what I think.....Jenn dumps Dr. Dan because she won't believe him, Eric finds out about Nicole and the evidence to clear him with the church and he dumps Nicole......Nicole get the goods on creepy Liam and clears Dr. Dan of all wrongdoing of drugs, Jenn crawls back to Dan to apologize and Dan says sorry, I'm with Nicole now, she always has believed in me.....go find yourself some one else, maybe Eric, since your husband is dead you two can even get married in the church.... Liam is gone to the nut house for ever & ever!!!! ( oh, and his room mate is NicK)

Honored Contributor

mishka, I think that is just about perfect. Except (wait for it) JJ gets bent out of shape because his mom and Dan have split, and goes back on drugs. Jennifer can't do anything with him because Dan won't help this go 'round. JJ starts hanging out with Brady, who drops Theresa because he now has a friend in JJ. JJ does his drugs, Brady does his booze, and they live unhappily ever after. Oh!~and just before they put the cuffs on Liam, he hands Hope the put together pieces of the shreds. Nicole, nailed. Before he goes, he wants to make sure nobody's happy. And just think. All of this because he didn't get enough attention as a kid. That's what they all say.

Honored Contributor

How about Chase getting mugged today? That was some lame acting. What bothered me is that his kid is no sooner safe, when the dad lets him go off on his own again. You'd think he'd want to walk the kid safely to his destination.

Honored Contributor

I think the school was right there in the towne square, about five steps away. That's my take, anyway. Why would anybody want a kid's backpack? He didn't want the kid, he wanted the backpack? I feel like I missed something here.

Trusted Contributor

mishka, I think that is just about perfect. Except (wait for it) JJ gets bent out of shape because his mom and Dan have split, and goes back on drugs. Jennifer can't do anything with him because Dan won't help this go 'round. JJ starts hanging out with Brady, who drops Theresa because he now has a friend in JJ. JJ does his drugs, Brady does his booze, and they live unhappily ever after. Oh!~and just before they put the cuffs on Liam, he hands Hope the put together pieces of the shreds. Nicole, nailed. Before he goes, he wants to make sure nobody's happy. And just think. All of this because he didn't get enough attention as a kid. That's what they all say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Love the part about Nicole

Trusted Contributor

We all know Jennifer is going to freak out over this with Daniel and leave him. She gets on my nerves. PLEASE LEAVE!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think the school was right there in the towne square, about five steps away. That's my take, anyway. Why would anybody want a kid's backpack? He didn't want the kid, he wanted the backpack? I feel like I missed something here.

I thought he was trying to steal the kid's phone. That square always has plenty of people clomping and sitting around. Very strange that it was deserted when this happened.

Trusted Contributor

It was the kid's phone that he wanted to steal.