Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

So I guess Parker will drink the orange juice? I wonder what kind of drug it is? I'm sure it'll be enough to kill a child.

Jennifer, you don't tell a HS senior in front of a girl that he has to go home and study. Or what, you won't give him his allowance? That woman is so rigid, nothing will bend her. She sure is a good actress, but I can't stand the character.

Sheryl is/was a very pretty girl. Lucas disappointed me. He should go to Huston with Sheryl. He is sooo afraid of his mother. How many gazillion times has he broken it off with Kate, only to come back, time after time.

FFd all of the Wilson part-but I did hear about the agreement Sonny wants them to draw up regarding Nick/Ari. Too late, guys.

Trusted Contributor

You know Kate is right up there with Nicole for me right now. She was so mean to Sheryl and I hated how she treated her. I would have said I don't care about the job, my friend is more important. And Lucas should have opened his mouth. I really felt bad for Sheryl.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2014 LoriLori said:
On 4/8/2014 capatosta said:

OK, DAYSIES< tell you what....I give up on Stefano and will just daydream about Rafe. He may not be wealthy now, but on a SOAP anything can happen. Besides....he is (sigh) soooo cute and still nice and not an evil bone in his body....yet. (And I can speak pretty good Spanish if that would get me points with him, or his mom.)

Cap, the Committee Who Has Rafe will strongly consider your petition. I think it's down to just me and Twin. I say yes and I'm sure she will too. If I'm leaving anyone out, please speak up now or forever hold your piece of Rafe. Jud, you traded yours away for Eric, how's that working out, LOL? Want back in with us? Smiley Wink

cap and Lori - I say yes to cap's petition. Since it is just three of us now, there is more to share Smiley Happy I had forgotten that Jud had given up her share of Rafe and have to admit that Eric is sure looking so handsome lately in his non-priest clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

Lucas was a wimp today, just standing there behind Kate and not speaking up. Cheryl is better off without him.

Wonder what will happen to Daniel after drinking that stuff - will he pass out or fall asleep during surgery? Liam, like everyone else in Salem, has a lot of free time to be a stalker and break into houses.

Honored Contributor

He sure does, and I was wondering if he might watch a little tv while he was there. Today Daniel's, tomorrow Jennifer's. How come nobody spotted that do-hickey stuck into the laptop?

Honored Contributor

The whole to-do with Sheryl and now she's leaving and for what? We still don't know one single thing about Jordan. The storyline is such a dud. I liked Lucas having a girlfriend finally and I liked Jade Harlowe (from Passions) in the role. Grrrrrrrrr.

I wish they had hired the Liam actor to play Aiden and vice versa. I prefer the actor that plays Liam and obviously with what he's doing he won't have long for the show either.

Honored Contributor

Is that really her name? I can't take it seriously. Remember the main character in the Catcher in the Rye, Holden Caulfield? Named after the author's two favorite actors, William Holden and Joan Caulfield. ( some people don't know it, but it's true). Anyway, that's what Jade Harlowe reminds me of. Jade could have been a favorite of hers, I don't know anyone by that name. And Harlow with an e maybe? She's a cute girl-looks so much like Kate - The Duchess of Cambridge.

lori, I don't want to hate Aiden, just Liam. Perfect casting as far as I'm concerned. Are we really supposed to forget about Jordan's past? Kate won't, she's our only hope.

Honored Contributor

BTW, did anybody count the times Abby apologized for stomping Page's phone and body yesterDAY? I thought I would lose it. Soooo ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Judaline said:

BTW, did anybody count the times Abby apologized for stomping Page's phone and body yesterDAY? I thought I would lose it. Soooo ridiculous.

I know!! Abby acted like she ran over Page with her car - she made such a big deal out of it. Can't these writers think of any other way for characters to meet in Salem? It's not like they are walking around a crowded big city, where you can't help but bump into people.

Trusted Contributor

you just KNOW Jennifer is there for Dr. Dan, until they say drugs!!! She will say, "you have been lying to me, I am leaving you! I don't believe you" stupid Jennifer...

Now, let's just hope Nicole can put 2 & 2 together, glad she ran into the creepy, dark, twisted one! I want him OFF the show and the sooner the better....I will take Nick a 100 times over this sick Liam.....