Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

On 4/8/2014 twinsister said:
On 4/8/2014 snowball said:

Hey Jud!!! You better watch what you say here!!!!!!!!

And capatosta!!!! I am a little Italian girl too, and I had him first, well OT and I did. I actually did but don't tell OT!!!!! SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

snow & cap - Hey - I am a little Italian girl also, so if that is what Stefano is looking for, count me in!!!!! I know I better watch out for OT and you too snow!!!!!!

Oh why not twin!!!!!!! But be always looking over your shoulder!!!!sFi_slap2

Honored Contributor

lori, I just had a flash back to when the song was popular.When it started, everybody would sing, oh, louie, louie, the whole room, and then there'd be silence. I always thought it was just me who didn't know the rest, but after reading your one post, I guess nobody else did, either. Too funny.

Trusted Contributor

Funny about that song because I never could tell what the words were!!! We gotta go!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

OK, DAYSIES< tell you what....I give up on Stefano and will just daydream about Rafe. He may not be wealthy now, but on a SOAP anything can happen. Besides....he is (sigh) soooo cute and still nice and not an evil bone in his body....yet. (And I can speak pretty good Spanish if that would get me points with him, or his mom.)

Honored Contributor

Rafe...wealthy?? That must be way before my time; although I wondered who paid for his five month hospital stay. Notice how everyone is bumping into someone else on the show? Today it was Abigail running into JJ's new love interest.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone think that Ben looks like Rafe??? I see such a resemblance between the two.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 capatosta said:

OK, DAYSIES< tell you what....I give up on Stefano and will just daydream about Rafe. He may not be wealthy now, but on a SOAP anything can happen. Besides....he is (sigh) soooo cute and still nice and not an evil bone in his body....yet. (And I can speak pretty good Spanish if that would get me points with him, or his mom.)

Cap, the Committee Who Has Rafe will strongly consider your petition. I think it's down to just me and Twin. I say yes and I'm sure she will too. If I'm leaving anyone out, please speak up now or forever hold your piece of Rafe. Jud, you traded yours away for Eric, how's that working out, LOL? Want back in with us? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 AuntG said:

Rafe...wealthy?? That must be way before my time; although I wondered who paid for his five month hospital stay. Notice how everyone is bumping into someone else on the show? Today it was Abigail running into JJ's new love interest.

Rafe has been an FBI agent since...well, we're not sure so let's say conservatively since he was ten. And had a fiance but was otherwise unencumbered before Agent Hernandez was assigned to protect Sami Brady and her unborn child (the shapeshifter named Sydney). He may not be wealthy but he's more than comfortable.

And as a cop, now on Salem PD, he has excellent health insurance that would have covered his stay. Kate paid for Jordan, and now she seems to think she's paying for that mistake.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 snowball said:

Does anyone think that Ben looks like Rafe??? I see such a resemblance between the two.

Now that you mention it, yes!

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 LoriLori said:

Rafe has been an FBI agent since...well, we're not sure so let's say conservatively since he was ten. And had a fiance but was otherwise unencumbered before Agent Hernandez was assigned to protect Sami Brady and her unborn child (the shapeshifter named Sydney). He may not be wealthy but he's more than comfortable.

And as a cop, now on Salem PD, he has excellent health insurance that would have covered his stay. Kate paid for Jordan, and now she seems to think she's paying for that mistake.

lori, you are in rare form toDAY. You MUST be feeling better Smiley Happy And no, I don't want Rafe back-he went thru a rough patch when I dumped him, but hey, looks aren't everything. There are other things to consider. Like to have more smarts when you've been an FBI guy and now a member of the SPD-but this last one, not so much. So thanks for asking lori, but he's all youse guys'.

Eric looks really good to me still. I like the guy. He needs to see what is staring him in the face tho-the real Nicole.