Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

On 4/7/2014 Judaline said:

I've been waiting for him to stop her mid-sentence with a kiss. It's a little late in coming but I know they won't let me down. I've seen too many movies.

Does he know that Hope IS married ?? I wonder if a kiss did happen, what Hope's reaction would be.
Honored Contributor

Karate chop.

Trusted Contributor

OH, I just love you DAYSIES.....Could you please stop feuding over Stefano and realize that he likes little Italian 'girls' like ME!!! I want to be rich and live in a huge mansion, just for a week to have someone wait on me and sing opera to me and pour champagne in the middle of the day!!! (Oh wait. Kate is not Italian and neither is Marlena, so there goes MY chances!) Never mind.

Honored Contributor

But neither of those worked out so maybe he just hasn't found 'her'. Don't give up hope and don't ever tell snow or OT that I said this. I could lose two good friends in a NY minute. But your description makes it all sound divine, cap. Maybe I'm just not seeing that side of Stefano. I need to think about this.

Honored Contributor

Watching now.

It's Bra Day in Salem, eh?

Sorry Father but from hereon in I will be referring to Father Louis as "Father Louie Louie."

He just doesn't seem like clergy to me; IMO he's more like the guy in the frat who drinks so much he winds up partied out on the floor of the living room and everyone just steps over his snoring body all day.

Trusted Contributor

Hey Jud!!! You better watch what you say here!!!!!!!!

And capatosta!!!! I am a little Italian girl too, and I had him first, well OT and I did. I actually did but don't tell OT!!!!! SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

lori, bite your tongue, the man's a priest! Oh, wait, no he isn't. That's ok, then. I think he looks like a once very handsome guy who has let himself go. Nip it father, nip it in the bud. You still look good. I went online to refresh myself for the louie louie lyrics, and uh-oh. It seems there are two sets of lyrics, one being obscene. Nope, didn't go there because I liked the song and don't want to think it was muddied up with those kinds of lyrics.

What's bra DAY? I don't get it till one o'clock.

snow, I will behave myself. It's just sometimes you know, you can tell when a person needs help. I just wanted to give cap hope, even tho I know he can never be hers. He is torn between two lovers and doesn't even know it. You and OT.

Honored Contributor

Jud, I never knew the lyrics to "Louie Louie." It's always been a joke that you can't tell what the lyrics are and I've just assumed we're not meant to know. Now I can't decide whether to "Ewe Search" (rolling eyes) for them or not.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't. It had a good beat-let's let it go at that.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2014 snowball said:

Hey Jud!!! You better watch what you say here!!!!!!!!

And capatosta!!!! I am a little Italian girl too, and I had him first, well OT and I did. I actually did but don't tell OT!!!!! SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

snow & cap - Hey - I am a little Italian girl also, so if that is what Stefano is looking for, count me in!!!!! I know I better watch out for OT and you too snow!!!!!!