Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

On 4/11/2014 Judaline said:

What in the world was Sami wearing toDAY???? There were more holes than fabric! Absolutely horrible and when she turned around, it was WORSE!!!

cap, now see, that's just it. Theresa won't blab because then she'd have to incriminate herself because she gave Liam the key, and since Liam all but said he'd blab on Nicole and her little bag of shreds, she can't tell on him. So Daniel is outta luck. And Liam WILL strike again.

I prefer to think of them as plot holes {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Cap, you're in. It's that easy. But for the next person who comes along it may not be {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yesterday's show was like a tv version of a Limbo pole: I kept thinking DAYS, how much lower can youg go?

Honored Contributor

There is a new channel (UP) on Direct tv which I am watching right now-bible stories all week till Easter. So right now, Saturday night, is The Story of Esther, 2013. Theresa is in it and she is the STAR. Guess who else? Tony!!! I would print their real names, but you know who I mean. I would know that voice on Theresa anywhere, but to be sure I checked and she is the star.

I am pretty sure I saw Theresa's bag (the one Brady bought her) at TJ Maxx. It was $199 and retailed for $299. It is Marc by Marc Jacobs on the label.

Honored Contributor

Jen Lilley, aka Teresa, 29, is no slouch. she is a Magna C Laude grad from UVA, quite an accomplishment. Her father is a judge, she comes from Roanoke VA. She is playing Queen Esther in Book of Esther.

Honored Contributor

Her best feature, her green eyes, looked brown to me in this. I was just so shocked-thought she was strictly a soap star, knew nothing about her. Tony looked older. duh.

Super Contributor

Shel: Jen Lilley, aka Teresa, 29, is no slouch. she is a Magna C Laude grad from UVA, quite an accomplishment. Her father is a judge, she comes from Roanoke VA. She is playing Queen Esther in Book of Esther.

Wow!!! Impressive about Jen Lilley. She plays such a total witch that we hate her. Of course, on the other hand, that further shows she is an excellent actress.

JUD: Hope we get this series.