Honored Contributor

How long do the DVR people expect to be protected? 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain, if you look at the time that the OP posted this thread, the show was over at 10 pm EST.  She posted it at 10:04 pm which clearly didn't take into consideration people in other time zones.

Yes, we DVR'd it; however, I would think that you might agree that posting the information 4 minutes after the show was over was way too early.

I cannot answer your question about the "protected" part.  It just would have been nice for a spoiler; I think that's fair.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain, if you look at the time that the OP posted this thread, the show was over at 10 pm EST.  She posted it at 10:04 pm which clearly didn't take into consideration people in other time zones.

Yes, we DVR'd it; however, I would think that you might agree that posting the information 4 minutes after the show was over was way too early.

I cannot answer your question about the "protected" part.  It just would have been nice for a spoiler; I think that's fair.

@occasionalrain @HisElk1 And the generic subject line 'DANCING' also didn't suggest  the thread  was about  DWTS. Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

The OP is new and should have known about Spoiler Alert.  However, it could not have been a surprise that Barbara was the first to go.  I knew that at the end of the first show.  

While I am not a DWTS devotee, I do like to tune in more than I used to just because there really is nothing on tv these days.  My problem with the show is that they seem to always have one or two much older adults, who really cannot compete with the younger ones.  I don't even think Rita Moreno could win.  

@SXMGirl I was really disappointed in the persona Barbara presented. The 'cougar' stuff was ridiculous! Her 1st night of dancing wasn't awful- it needed work, but there were several 'celebs' who danced the same level.She was so unllikeable Woman Sad -- I posted it on another thread, almost Charo-like. Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

You're right, she should have waited or put a spoiler. I also agree that the title was misleading somewhat. I was referring to those who DVR, don't watch until the next day, sometimes longer, and complain.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

You're right, she should have waited or put a spoiler. I also agree that the title was misleading somewhat. I was referring to those who DVR, don't watch until the next day, sometimes longer, and complain.

@occasionalrain, thanks for your post.  I do agree with you about the length of time when a show is recorded and days have gone by since it originally aired.  

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Yeah, because who is booted off in such a deep program as DWTS is SO important! Let's drop this nonsense.