Honored Contributor

Don’t think I can watch another season. The “stars” seem  not be the “pick of the litter anymore”.

Respected Contributor

I do not know about the pick of the litter but this season is only athletes.  Four participants won medals in the Winter Olympics, another was the MVP (with 2 buzzer beating winning shots) in the Women's NCAA National Championship tournament.  Abdul-Jabbar is a basketball legend.  Another participant won 2 World Series' rings, there's an Olympic gold medal winning softball pitcher.  While many do not like Ms Harding, she was a gold medal winning figure skater. Then there's that fine looking NFL player.

My only disappointment is I'd read the Shibutanis were going to participate

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't care if they could only get 15 seconds of fame type stars, such as Divine Brown (the prostitute caught with High Grant) I'd still be watching! LOL

Honored Contributor

I think this group of stars have some pretty impressive accomplishments.  All of my votes went to the football player, although I thought many of them were good.  I originally wasn't going to watch it because of Tonya Harding.  I decided to go ahead and watch it.  She was a lot better than I thought she would be, and I'll bet she wasn't actually in the bottom three.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@lulu1.  I agree, I think this is an outstanding choice of athletes (stars). Glad I decided to watch it. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I think this group of stars have some pretty impressive accomplishments.  All of my votes went to the football player, although I thought many of them were good.  I originally wasn't going to watch it because of Tonya Harding.  I decided to go ahead and watch it.  She was a lot better than I thought she would be, and I'll bet she wasn't actually in the bottom three.

@NickNack

I think you are right about Tonya - controversy. Love Allison Janey and although I didn't see the movie - nice she was there to support her.

When I saw the football player jumped over his partner - YIKES