Esteemed Contributor

The OP is new and should have known about Spoiler Alert.  However, it could not have been a surprise that Barbara was the first to go.  I knew that at the end of the first show.  

While I am not a DWTS devotee, I do like to tune in more than I used to just because there really is nothing on tv these days.  My problem with the show is that they seem to always have one or two much older adults, who really cannot compete with the younger ones.  I don't even think Rita Moreno could win.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

The OP is new and should have known about Spoiler Alert.  However, it could not have been a surprise that Barbara was the first to go.  I knew that at the end of the first show.  

While I am not a DWTS devotee, I do like to tune in more than I used to just because there really is nothing on tv these days.  My problem with the show is that they seem to always have one or two much older adults, who really cannot compete with the younger ones.  I don't even think Rita Moreno could win.  

The thing is that now and then who should have gone home didn't and one who totally deserved to stay gets sent home. Those upsets have happened in the past which is why it can become a popularity contest instead of a dancing contest. I was thinking one of those shockers might have happened last evening but thankfully it turned out "right". Not only do they always have one or two older adults but they also always it seems have someone with some sort of physical disability or shortcoming they have to overcome to stay in the competition. And those are the ones who are very inspiring in their determination to overcome and do well.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

I AM SO VERY SORRY  I DID THAT    NEW TO ALL OF THIS

Trusted Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

It's not the end of the world, anyone who is annoyed will get over it...or stay annoyed. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

Don't be sorry ADELINE, there's always some stinkers who are ready to burst your bubble!

kisses.gif

That's how we roll in the shire..
Occasional Contributor

I don't understand if you did not want to know who was kicked off of DWTS why would you look at this topic DANCING. I would think you'd avoid it tiil you had watched the show. Sorry I don't want ot offend anyone but that is what  I would do.

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

@elizabethl123@, thanks for the apology.  We all make mistakes; however with the #5 post from @Wsmom, that should help you with how to do a spoiler.

Or you can put the word "spoiler" in the title.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She was on GMA this morning , so, secret is out don't care where you live.

She'll survive .

Esteemed Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

Don't even worry about it! You didn't know about not putting it in the subject line. It's nothing earth shattering, didn't hurt anyone, quickly forgotten and if you feel bad, you can stop feeling that way RIGHT NOW!