QVC Customer Care

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discussing a previously locked topic

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

Update: He has finished his treatment for Hodgkin lymphoma but now they have found nodules on his lungs. So far no diagnosis for the nodules. He was down after this was found. He announced it on Sean Hannity show tonight.

@elated ...Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this...As I was browsing through the various channels last night, I caught him on Fox but had missed his latest update...I commented to my husband how great he looked, so I was hopeful that he was doing well.

He is young so I certainly hope that he is able to beat this...I respect his patriotism so much!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discussing a previously locked topic

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That is heart-breaking, @Teddie --  prayers for your good friends who have suffered so much.

So thoughtful of you, @Oznell , as are so many on this thread. Just good, caring people.  

Honored Contributor

Very glad to do it, @Teddie .   By the way, @Teddie ,  if you (or anyone) hears any more about Dan's new medical challenge, I'd appreciate hearing too.  The other day I searched, and could find no more about it.  I suppose, like with the lymphoma, Dan wants to talk about these things as little as possible, esp. until he knows exactly what he's up against.  Who can blame him....

Trusted Contributor

I DVR everything and did catch Dan on Hannity with Geraldo Rivera, @Oznell .  I watched after I read the update here. I think Dan seemed a little more subdued than other times. But he remained positive. I will certainly report anything I hear, but usually another helpful poster sees and reports it first, which I sure appreciate. 

Honored Contributor

I finally saw that footage of Dan talking to Sean about the new lung nodules or spots (he referred to them by both names, I think), @Teddie .   The date was Feb. 18.   He did seem a bit down about it, didn't he, but he seemed to want to downplay it, saying it might not be as serious as you would think.  Thought it was interesting that he floated the possibility of damage that he might have received during chemo.  Continuing to hope for the most benign of explanations. 

Trusted Contributor

I love listening to Dan on Fox News. It's all I watch. I was watching when he revealed this information to the viewers. I was sad to hear this. Hope and pray he will be ok.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

I didn't know about the nodules. That is sad news and I hope everything works out ok. I love Dan. I try to catch him on Fox any chance I get. 

Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Sapphiregal and @DJP ,  it was very unwelcome news after what he's already been through. Prayers continuing for Dan, who is such a bright light to so many.