Honored Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

He was on Fox & Friends this morning. He was in rare form. He told  us exactly where we stand as a country. I'd like to hear his radio show. How does one find it, anyway? So glad he is healthy again.

Esteemed Contributor

Don Bongino is great! He tells things like they are and pulls no punches. I'm glad that he's cured. I heard about a program he has, but not sure what station it's on or if it's a podcast. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw ...I only saw part of Dan this morning on Fox, did he make a comment about his health?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@teganslaw ...I only saw part of Dan this morning on Fox, did he make a comment about his health?

I missed didn't see the program, but other posters who watched it have mentioned that Bongino has been given a clean bill of health. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I don’t have a crush on Brian but you are welcome to admire him that way. 😀

@Lali1  I can agree with your husband on that. I feel seriously overwhelmed and sad at different times of the day. Depends...

Valued Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

G7pyO36A.jpg

Dan Bongino, former Secret Service agent, and Fox News commentator, has a fast-growing tumor in his neck and will be seeking treatment.  Another growth has been detected as well.

Apparently concerned viewers had noticed something and had urged him to get it looked at;  he had been reluctant but finally did.  This so reminds me of the case of HGTV's Tarek el Moussa-- luckily a viewer noticed an anomaly with him, and urged him to get a diagnosis, which he did.

At least so far, there is no confirmation it is cancer.  I'll be praying for a good outcome for Dan.

Same thing with Deborah Norville from Inside Edition. An alert viewer got in touch with TOTB after noticing something on her neck. Deborah was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It was caught in time, she had surgery, and is back at work. Thank God people go the extra mile and speak up. Lives have been saved!

Honored Contributor

Just read that he will have his own radio show starting May 24. He will be put in the radio slot that Rush Lumbaugh had before he died last month. I will enjoy listening to him. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic

Esteemed Contributor

He is very passionate, one of a kind, and I wish him well.  We need him to be on air with all that is going on these days.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Oznell Totally agree!