Frequent Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

I just finished watching his radio show.

He said his results came back today inconclusive!

He will have another proceedure next week.

Honored Contributor

How fascinating about your grandfather, @wvumountiefan !   I bet he had some wonderful stories for you.

Thank you @resort gal , for the update.  I have been keeping my eye out, but could find no info until reading your post.  How frustrating for him that it is inconclusive!  Now more waiting.  Prayers up for Dan and family.

Regular Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

G7pyO36A.jpg

Dan Bongino, former Secret Service agent, and Fox News commentator, has a fast-growing tumor in his neck and will be seeking treatment.  Another growth has been detected as well.

Apparently concerned viewers had noticed something and had urged him to get it looked at;  he had been reluctant but finally did.  This so reminds me of the case of HGTV's Tarek el Moussa-- luckily a viewer noticed an anomaly with him, and urged him to get a diagnosis, which he did.

At least so far, there is no confirmation it is cancer.  I'll be praying for a good outcome for Dan.

I'm praying for a good outcome too.  He's a great contributor to the conversation.

Honored Contributor

Saw him this morning. Seemed his old self but didn't mention anything about his health-guess he doesn't know anything yet.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Dan had any idea before this, of the reservoir of good will and hopes for him by so many people.  It's moving to see the support that so many posters here have for him--  a very gratifying response.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

He was on this morning, eloquently defending the U.S. Secret Service.  He also mentioned surgery on Wednesday to remove all or at least part of the tumor.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Wow, @just bee -- thanks for that important bit of news.  So Wednesday it is.  Wishing him peace of mind, and total medical success in dealing with his condition. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Wow, @just bee -- thanks for that important bit of news.  So Wednesday it is.  Wishing him peace of mind, and total medical success in dealing with his condition. 

@Oznell 

Hear, hear! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

So he’s having surgery Wednesday. I’ve been looking up his name and trying to find updates and continuing to pray for him. Lots of prayers going around for many beloved people in the news. 

Honored Contributor

For sure, @Teddie .  It's great that you're praying!