Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

thanks @Oznell for posting this news,  I hadn't heard about it.   I watch Fox exclusively and of course Dan is on often ,  he's one of my favorites and holds no punches which I like.   I'm going to keep him in my prayers for a great outcome 

Respected Contributor

He also worked for the NYC police department. 

Respected Contributor

@Oznell 
@Janey2 

Oh goodness! Bless this man. Since you said he was a police officer, I'm wondering if he was exposed to the World Trade Center toxins like so many other civil servants and essential workers.  May he have a successful outcome.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Oznell 
@Janey2 

Oh goodness! Bless this man. Since you said he was a police officer, I'm wondering if he was exposed to the World Trade Center toxins like so many other civil servants and essential workers.  May he have a successful outcome.

@KBEANS 

he was a police officer from 1995 - 1999.

he then joined the secret service in 1999.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like Dan and his no nonsense commentary.

I hope all goes well for him.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this. He is only 45 and has two young daughters. He has two Master's degrees, one  in psychology and one in business administration.

I always enjoy listening to him and wish him all the best. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So nice to hear such kind sentiments for Dan, thank you, gang.  When I read one account, it kind of hurt my heart a bit, when they reported that he seemed to be fighting back tears talking about it.  He seems so 'high energy',  so vital and almost stoic, it was poignant to think of him in this kind of scary suspense right now....

Honored Contributor

Never heard of him but I wish him well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I hate to hear of anyone getting sick whether cancer or not. Even though I am not familiar with this person as I don't watch that news channel, I wish him well along with anyone else going through struggles in these times.

Thank you @proudlyfromNJ , your courteous, respectful response surely bears repeating.

Thanks.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I read that he is going in for further testing on Friday. Apparently the lump on his neck was quite large when they did the scan. He said the doctor did not seem happy. We shall see. I really like him. He always tells it like it is. I wish him well.