Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

I hadn’t heard this news yet so I appreciate seeing this, although I hate for him to have to go through anything. 

It’s strange because I had noticed the bump on his neck. I respect Dan and love his passion he brings to the conversations. 

I’ll pray for a good outcome, too. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I meant to add that I remember the story with Tarek, too. He said it was a nurse viewer that contacted him and he got checked and operated on. That was such a good thing. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

So sorry to hear this about Dan. And this coming on the heels of the horrific attack he and his wife endured at the hands of rioters. Sending prayers!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

thanks @oznell for posting this news,  I hadn't heard about it.   I watch Fox exclusively and of course Dan is on often ,  he's one of my favorites and holds no punches which I like.   I'm going to keep him in my prayers for a great outcome 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

He also worked for the NYC police department. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@oznell 
@Jewel22 

Oh goodness! Bless this man. Since you said he was a police officer, I'm wondering if he was exposed to the World Trade Center toxins like so many other civil servants and essential workers.  May he have a successful outcome.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@oznell 
@Jewel22 

Oh goodness! Bless this man. Since you said he was a police officer, I'm wondering if he was exposed to the World Trade Center toxins like so many other civil servants and essential workers.  May he have a successful outcome.

@KBEANS 

he was a police officer from 1995 - 1999.

he then joined the secret service in 1999.

“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like Dan and his no nonsense commentary.

I hope all goes well for him.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear this. He is only 45 and has two young daughters. He has two Master's degrees, one  in psychology and one in business administration.

I always enjoy listening to him and wish him all the best. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr  He brings  a lot.  And knows how the inner system really works.-so he knows truth versus fabrication.  Also former police officer before that.

I wish him the best.