Highlighted
Honored Contributor

DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

G7pyO36A.jpg

Dan Bongino, former Secret Service agent, and Fox News commentator, has a fast-growing tumor in his neck and will be seeking treatment.  Another growth has been detected as well.

Apparently concerned viewers had noticed something and had urged him to get it looked at;  he had been reluctant but finally did.  This so reminds me of the case of HGTV's Tarek el Moussa-- luckily a viewer noticed an anomaly with him, and urged him to get a diagnosis, which he did.

At least so far, there is no confirmation it is cancer.  I'll be praying for a good outcome for Dan.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

I watched his podcast when he made the announcement....😢😢

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wishing him good luck, of course.  I don't know him, but I don't watch Fox News.  What does he commentate on for Fox? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with Mr. Bongino, but wish him the best of luck and medical care.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Wishing him good luck, of course.  I don't know him, but I don't watch Fox News.  What does he commentate on for Fox? 

dont ask.....it will get political and get deleted.

“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine45 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

dont ask.....it will get political and get deleted.

As a former Secret Service agent, I'm just wondering what he brings to the conversation.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I hate to hear of anyone getting sick whether cancer or not. Even though I am not familiar with this person as I don't watch that news channel, I wish him well along with anyone else going through struggles in these times.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting about him. I didn't know. I really enjoy his views because of his Secret Service background. He has a lot of experience with behind-the-scenes goings on in the government. He is always straightforward, which I appreciate. Whether I agree or don't agree with him, I like that he tells it like it is in view of his experience.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy listening to him and and don't agree with all that he says, but wish him well!!