Highlighted
Honored Contributor

DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

G7pyO36A.jpg

Dan Bongino, former Secret Service agent, and Fox News commentator, has a fast-growing tumor in his neck and will be seeking treatment.  Another growth has been detected as well.

Apparently concerned viewers had noticed something and had urged him to get it looked at;  he had been reluctant but finally did.  This so reminds me of the case of HGTV's Tarek el Moussa-- luckily a viewer noticed an anomaly with him, and urged him to get a diagnosis, which he did.

At least so far, there is no confirmation it is cancer.  I'll be praying for a good outcome for Dan.

Respected Contributor

Re: DAN BONGINO WILL BE UNDERGOING TREATMENT

I watched his podcast when he made the announcement....😢😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is trying to go off topic

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with Mr. Bongino, but wish him the best of luck and medical care.

Honored Contributor

I hate to hear of anyone getting sick whether cancer or not. Even though I am not familiar with this person as I don't watch that news channel, I wish him well along with anyone else going through struggles in these times.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting about him. I didn't know. I really enjoy his views because of his Secret Service background. He has a lot of experience with behind-the-scenes goings on in the government. He is always straightforward, which I appreciate. Whether I agree or don't agree with him, I like that he tells it like it is in view of his experience.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy listening to him and and don't agree with all that he says, but wish him well!!

Trusted Contributor

I hadn’t heard this news yet so I appreciate seeing this, although I hate for him to have to go through anything. 

It’s strange because I had noticed the bump on his neck. I respect Dan and love his passion he brings to the conversations. 

I’ll pray for a good outcome, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I meant to add that I remember the story with Tarek, too. He said it was a nurse viewer that contacted him and he got checked and operated on. That was such a good thing. 

Valued Contributor

So sorry to hear this about Dan. And this coming on the heels of the horrific attack he and his wife endured at the hands of rioters. Sending prayers!!