Super Contributor

Kohl's commercial with little girl sitting on steps watching adults hopscotching.  I thought it was so cute.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute Commercial

[ Edited ]

@appm wrote:

Kohl's commercial with little girl sitting on steps watching adults hopscotching.  I thought it was so cute.

Loved it, too! Made me look forward even more, to Spring!💐

Respected Contributor
I totally agree. Adorable commercial. Took me back to how much my friends and I loved hopscotch so much as children. Then, to my own daughters when they came along. Those chalk hopscotches were all over the driveways up and down our street. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

@cody2 Me tool  We always had one chalked on the sidewalk in front of our house.  Hours of fun.

Respected Contributor
Such fun things we did as children. Pickup sticks, cat tails made with an old wood thread spool with four nails in it and a ball of thin yarn. Then there were our jacks and balls that we carried around in our little bags. Loved using golf balls with jacks on the sidewalk. The ball went way high and gave you time to pick up 20 jacks at a time. And last but least...riding our stick horses all over the neighborhood while shooting our cap guns. Kids these days miss so much these days. Loved getting a fresh new little box of caps. Sitting in the house with all their electronic devices. JMO, of course.
Honored Contributor

That is a cute commercial!  I had to Google it because I've never seen it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I think I saw this one yesterday.    It was very cute but, TBH, I didn't even remember what was being advertised.  

I hope to see it again because I think I missed some of it.  Some of the reactions to the hopscotch thing on the sidewalk were so fun, and then to see them all go on ahead and do it was just great.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I liked the commercial until I saw it was for Kohl's. Booo.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it but it sounds like the basis for a Norman Rockwell type of painting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tPtY/kohls-hopscotch-song-by-jonathan-batiste

It's very short and cute.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau