Respected Contributor

does anyone else cry like a baby when watching terms of enderment?

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh yes! I tear up just thinking about the deathbed scene. 

Esteemed Contributor

I cry at more movies then I can count.  I hear the music to an Affair to Remember and I cry until the final credits. By the end my tissue box is empty. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cry like a baby

[ Edited ]

There are several movies that make me tear up...Affair To Remember,  Five Feet Apart, Love Story etc.

But I really lost it when I heard that the body of the 7 year old daughter of one of the firefighters was found in the Florida rubble!  Dad put his jacket around his girl and placed a flag on the body as it was carried out by fellow firefighters.  So sad!  

----

Didn't mean to hijack the post.  But am still tearing up thinking about that dad and child....

Respected Contributor

Although it Is a movie for TV, the original Brian's Song always makes me cry.  📺🏈😪

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Hey!  I cried when Aladdin freed the Genie.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

When I took DD and her friend and friend's Mother to see Spirit, I sobbed all through it.  the Mother told me,. that she would never forget my doing that, think I shook her up as she is not an animal lover.

There must be some, but I can't think of any people movies, but anything to do with animals, I am a mess.

Trusted Contributor

yes when I saw it many years ago...don't want to watch again tho it was good. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

When I took DD and her friend and friend's Mother to see Spirit, I sobbed all through it.  the Mother told me,. that she would never forget my doing that, think I shook her up as she is not an animal lover.

There must be some, but I can't think of any people movies, but anything to do with animals, I am a mess.

Me too.

Esteemed Contributor

It is an emotional movie.  I like everything about it.