Honored Contributor

Criminal United Kingdom On Netflix

I have been watching this show. two seasons, season one has three episodes, season two has four. The whole show takes place in a police station interrogation room where a suspect of a crime is interrogated in hopes of a confession. I thought this would be boring, oh, but no it's not! In the second season was an episode, hello hottie, who are you? I am an idiot because I didn't realize it was KIT HARRINGTON, JON SNOW GOT, his first post GOT role!!!! I have one episode left. If you like action, and not a lot of talking, this isn't for you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Criminal United Kingdom On Netflix

Added to my "watch list."  Thank you

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2   Just yesterday, I watched E1 of S1. If I heard "no comment" one more time, I'd throw something at the guy being interrogated.  Don't know if I'll continue watching.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Jordan2   Just yesterday, I watched E1 of S1. If I heard "no comment" one more time, I'd throw something at the guy being interrogated.  Don't know if I'll continue watching.  

@coffee drinker wrote:

@coffee drinkerit’s not for everyone, but I liked it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 ...Great!..Another one to add to my list...It sounds quite different and interesting!

Believe it or not, I've never been a fan of GOT...just not my type of show so I'm not familiar with the "hottie" mentioned....lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  & Everyone...

I just got done with this series last night and had to report back to let you all know that I really enjoyed it!...At first, during episode 1, I didn't think that it would be something I could get into, but I stayed with it and it started grabbing my attention and then I was hooked!

I found it to be a very intriguing and fascinating concept for a TV series and found myself very involved with each episode and observing the UK team and their interrogation techniques, while also observing the suspects and their stories very carefully...somewhat like being on a jury.

I also found the acting to be superb...I couldn't get into the Spain & Germany seasons....The UK team was just the best!...I would have loved to have seen more episodes.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I'm bumping this up for the poster new to Netflix ( I had forgotten about this), this was very good. If anyone is looking for something to watch, this is worth your time. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched them all and very interesting. There is Germany, I think france,Germany,etc.  Also good on Netflex is room 2806 Accusation.