Honored Contributor

Criminal Minds-Season Premiere last night!!!!

Did anyone see the Season premiere of Criminal Minds last night? Jennifer Love Hewitt has been added to the cast, not sure what happened with Jeanne Tripplehorn, but you could see her character was being phased out last episode.....It will be interesting to see how well everything goes with Jennifer......

Honored Contributor

Re: Criminal Minds-Season Premiere last night!!!!

I watched but some of the characters annoy me and I dislike the quotes and the pompous tone employed to deliver them.

That woman who had her arm removed would have had considerable pain and gone into shock.

Honored Contributor

I know-sometimes its very unrealistic!!!!I wish the original cast was still there, I love the re-runs more than the newer episodes!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I did NOT think Jennifer fit in at all and will watch to see if she gets written off....just didn't come across as well as other seasons or other new additions to the show.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like her on there either Ringer. I wish Emily Prentiss would come back on the show. She was amazing and we (her fans) have never given up hope that she would come back.

No one has been as good as she is/was on that show. She just 'under-acted' so well. Her demeanor was great.

I hate it when my favorite actors leave a show.

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 annabellethecat said:

I didn't like her on there either Ringer. I wish Emily Prentiss would come back on the show. She was amazing and we (her fans) have never given up hope that she would come back.

No one has been as good as she is/was on that show. She just 'under-acted' so well. Her demeanor was great.

I hate it when my favorite actors leave a show.

I agree-They need to try real hard to get Emily Prentiss back on-she did a superb job!!!!!Is she on Law and Order SVU still?

Honored Contributor

I'm not happy with the addition of the silly Jennifer Love Hewitt. Every show featuring her goes down the drain.......quickly.

Honored Contributor

I just watched a repeat of the storyline where Emily was killed (episode 1 and 2).

Made me miss her even more.

Trusted Contributor

I agree about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was a terrible addition to this show. She is just not believable in the role.

This is one of my favorite shows and I just did not enjoy it with her on it.

I too wish Emily was back.

Honored Contributor

So, it's Oct 15 and I'm watching Criminal Minds. I just can't ignore Jennifer Hewitt's hair! What is going on with her hair?

Why do they take these lovely young women and make their hair look like a wig? All during the first season of "The Blacklist" people made fun of the wig the lead female wore. It totally took on a life of it's own.

Then with the new season it showed her cutting her own hair (they got the message).

Her hair looked similar to JLH's hair. I know it seems stupid and they aren't supposed to look beautiful, but come on, it doesn't even look combed.

I still don't care for her character. I like JLT just not in this show.