Honored Contributor

Criminal Minds Premiere Tonight!!!!!!!

Wonder how they will write off Hotchner! Excited to see Paget Brewster back(aka Emily Prentiss)......

Honored Contributor

Re: Criminal Minds Premiere Tonight!!!!!!!

Scared me for a second I thought I had missed the season premier.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wonder how they will write off Hotchner! Excited to see Paget Brewster back(aka Emily Prentiss)......

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Scared me for a second I thought I had missed the season premier.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Me too, @I am still oxox! Then I checked the thread date and my Tivo App and all is well.

Trusted Contributor

Alex Rodriguez should be a great addition.  Tell you though the stores have grown increasingly dark - sometimes I can't watch.

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Alex Rodriguez should be a great addition.  Tell you though the stores have grown increasingly dark - sometimes I can't watch.

I No Longer-->WATCH! 😒
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Yes, and the word DARK is a great description.  I love the characters but not the violence and the blood and guts stuff.  I have not watched in a long time.  I will give this year a chance.

As f or writing off Hotchner,  I do think they ought to get over their differences and keep him.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENThanks for the reminder to set my DVR!  Prentiss has always been my favorite character, her background seems so interesting and mysterious.

Honored Contributor

Adam not Alex for a second I thought AROD had gone into acting.

@aggravated wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

It used to be my favorite show but some episodes are so horrifying and violent I just couldn't watch them!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, thanks for this.  I have dvr'd it.  Been awhile since I have watched.  I found some of the shows too violent.  Hoping for a good season!  LM