Honored Contributor

Re: Criminal Minds Premiere Tonight!!!!!!!

@aggravated, that's the very reason that I stopped watching a few seasons ago.  In the beginning, it was a must see show for me.  I'm really sad that I won't me able to watch Alex Rodriguez, though.  Love him as an actor.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Just watched last nights premier episode and wow it was another dark one, too many twists going on. I wounder when Emily Prentis's character will be brought back into the show.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

They can't write the show unless it has 'ugliness'.  That's why they have to get into the minds of these messed up people.

I guess I'm in the minority because I don't care a lot for Alex.  I just don't think he's good in this.  I'm trying to keep an open mind, but.......

I still watch all of the old CSI Miami (he's in those).  Maybe I'd like him better without the beard.

I think Criminal Minds (the premise of it) is a show you either want to watch because you understand what the shows about or prefer not to watch it.  I don't know how (considering the subject matter) how they could make it much different.

As far as so much violence against women, I think this show does a better job of showing some balance more than most of them.  That said, I would guess (it seems to me) that most violence is often against women.  UNFORTUNATELY.

I don't like the changes, and am not sure I'm going to continue watching it.  I've watched it since the first show and never missed an episode.

Honored Contributor

Alex Rodriguez is a former Yankee baseball player commonly known as AROD. Adam Rodriquez is the actor from CSI Miami and Criminal Minds.

Valued Contributor

Since I am an ID addict, I don't mind the gore on this show as it is fake. The gore on ID is real. I will probably watch some new episodes but not all. As for Adam, he was pretty good Wed. and I do like the beard. I am a beard lover anyway. I will just wait and see what comes next.

Honored Contributor

@Night Owl in NJ wrote:

It used to be my favorite show but some episodes are so horrifying and violent I just couldn't watch them!

@Night Owl in NJ

Yeah .... some people like that, but I think this show has run its course.