Honored Contributor

I stumbled upon this show by accident, it came on after The Masked Singer finale, I had nothing better to watch, I really liked it. Joel McHale hosts, the premise is teams of two bakers look at clues left in a kitchen and try to recreate the dessert. Has anyone else watched?

Honored Contributor

Re: Crime Scene Kitchen On FOX

No, but the title is a turn off for me. 😬
Honored Contributor

I saw commercials for it prior to it airing.  I watched the first two episodes.  It's okay, but seems to be missing something to me, but I can't put my finger on what would make it better.  I'll continue watching for now assuming I remember when it's on.

Honored Contributor

I have watched both episodes and enjoy it. It is a change from regular food contests, and I like to try to guess what the mystery item is along with the teams after looking at the crime scene. New twist!

Enjoyed Stone tonight as one of the judges. Never heard of the female judge.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2  Hubs and I like it.  We started watching it last week and enjoy guessing what the dessert is based on the ingredients.  I cook/bake a lot so it's fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

Last night's program made me want to go out and get a cannoli! Bet the donut couple felt badly that everyone else got the mystery dessert right but them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another great show this week. That one couple was the only one not to figure out it was a Princess Cake, which I had never heard of.

Anyone else still watching it?

Respected Contributor

I watched 2 episodes and decided not to watch anymore.  It is an interesting concept but got bored.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I like it because it is a different twist on a cooking contest. @SWEET 

Honored Contributor

I tape it so I can fast forward. The middle parts when they are cooking gets boring for me but I am curious to see who gets it right.

I have say I don't think I would ever figure out what the recipe was.

I think you have to really know ingredients to get it right...or maybe I am just not knowledgeable when it comes to ingredients.