Esteemed Contributor

Crikey! It's the Irwins - 10/28/18 at 8pm EST

The family is back on Animal Planet.  (Playing now).  

Respected Contributor

Re: Crikey! It's the Irwins - 10/28/18 at 8pm EST

@cotton4me, DH and I just got finished watching that plus the one before telling the story of Steve Irwin and how he got into animal conservation.

That show brought tears to my eyes as Terri talked about how they met and how he proposed to her along with her pregnancies, etc.

He is sadly missed; I used to watch his shows with my sons when they were young.  I'm sure he's very proud of his children.

Really enjoyed both shows.

Respected Contributor

I did not realize the program was in two parts, so regretfully missed the first part.  The second part was very enjoyable.  Steve Irwin would be very pleased with the way his children have grown and love working with the animals.  A beautiful family.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the first show and have recorded the second.  Love the Irwins and all they stand for.  Heartbreaking that Steve passed away so young.  

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the first show too.  I just checked Animal Planet and both shows will re-air on Thu Nov 1 at 9:00 PM EST and again on Sat Nov 3 at 9:00 AM EST. 

It was wonderful to see the family again.  The children remind me so much of their father.  He was a bright light who left us far too soon.   I’m sure he’s very proud of them. 

It was also nice to see how loving/caring the zoo personnel were with the animals.    

Honored Contributor

I missed the first part too. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Is anybody still watching this show?

I just love it so much and Bindi reminds me so much of me in the pure way she loves animals.

One recent episode had the cutest little bird that Robert saved.  I forgot what the type name was for him, but they called him Oscar beause he seemed so grouchy.

Just a great show about helping animals. I wish I could go there and visit their reserve.  

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt, both DH and I love the show; it's scheduled to record on the DVR.  It's so nice to see how much they care for the variety of animals.

OT, have you ever watched "Secret Life at the Zoo" and "Amanda to the Rescue"?  These are another 2 shows that are really good.

Honored Contributor

I love watching that show.  Bindi is so cute & I love her voice...very soothing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Is anybody still watching this show?

I just love it so much and Bindi reminds me so much of me in the pure way she loves animals.

One recent episode had the cutest little bird that Robert saved.  I forgot what the type name was for him, but they called him Oscar beause he seemed so grouchy.

Just a great show about helping animals. I wish I could go there and visit their reserve.  

@chickenbutt  I love this show. I have close family in Australia and it is so interesting to see this wonderful show.