Respected Contributor

This movie premiered on HBO last night, I really enjoyed it. They called it an Asian rom-com. I am not Asian and I rarely watch romantic comedies but this movie was well- done with lots of the Singapore sights.

Honored Contributor

I watched it too, and really enjoyed it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I read the book.  Neither the book nor the movie kept my attention.  Donated the book to the library.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

The movie scenery was awesome.  Liked the movie!   

Then read book, and didn’t like it so much.  Usually, I always prefer the book to the movie.  It was the opposite, this time. 

Esteemed Contributor

DH & I saw it in the movies 🎥 when it first came out. Loved it!!

Honored Contributor

I've never seen this movie but a friend really liked it. She saw at the movie theatre when it first came out. I'm sure I'll eventually watch.

Contributor

Loved it .

Trusted Contributor

I read the book first and then saw the movie. I enjoyed both but thought that the movie left out some of the important back stories of some of the characters. I was glad that I had read the book first. The scenery was beautiful.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Contributor

I watched it and I liked it a lot, will be  watching again Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Loved the movie so much that we borrowed the CD from the library and watch it a second time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.