Frequent Contributor

Craig, from Southern Charm, has his pillows on HSN. 

Contributor

Re: Craig from Southern Charm

Now, Ive heard everything!

Valued Contributor

I was very impressed with his first presentation and the pillows quality and patterns designed by local artists.  I am sure his nay sayers aren't laughing now as he is laughing all the way to the bank! 

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

@Chicagoan wrote:

I was very impressed with his first presentation and the pillows quality and patterns designed by local artists.  I am sure his nay sayers aren't laughing now as he is laughing all the way to the bank! 

Is he though? I don't think we can say that's true without knowing anything about his finances and we all know how hard it is for small businesses to prosper or even just stay afloat in the first couple years. However, I hope you're right and this turns out to be the beginning of something really amazing for Craig. I do wonder if some of those who laughed at his ideas are now impressed that he's made a real go of this and is selling on HSN.

Sometimes I wonder if the show, Southern Charm, didn't intentionally depict him as being lazy and having no amibition  intentionally because it made a good story line. He's shown he had the determination and drive to graduate from law school and pass the bar exam, despite those who didn't think he could, and I think he's brave to take a chance doing something he loves. 

I appreciate that he's providing jobs for others. Looking at the descriptions the fabrics are a mix of imported and domestic but the assembly is all done here in the USA. 

There isn't a great choice of characters when it comes to the men on Southern Charm but I will say Craig has always been my favorite. Congratulations to him and I wish him well! 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 , I probably should have said, hopefully, laughing all the way to the bank!  Getting his start on HSN is major.  I wonder if Miss Patricia is still behind him and maybe has something to do with him getting on HSN.

I agree about the men on Southern Charm, not very desirable!  I also wonder if the show set up Craig as the guy that "never follows through" on anything.  I like Craig, but, I always just want to shake him into reality!

His Americana patterns and animal prints are pretty, but, would not go with my home decor.  If he comes out with a pattern that coordinates with my decor, I will buy.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Watching the Southern Charm show, Craig always gave me the creeps!  Though I think I can say that for all the men on that show!! Smiley Happy

There was something about him that just seemed slightly off...drugs, drink ...don't know.