Honored Contributor

@soxfan , Thanks for the info, I loved Court TV, and I remember Vinnie very well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

It looks like it will only be on Univision in the San Antonio area.Smiley Sad

@Eager2Learn 

Why are you saying this? 

Do you have info on this?

WOW!!!!!!  how dissapointing Smiley Sad   if true   ...........

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

It looks like it won't even be on in South Florida and I love Dan Abrams and this is the first I've heard of Law & Crime, we don't get that either.  Boooo.  

Were you on the Days of Our Lives thread when we watched the Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias trials live together on HLN?  We drove a lot of people away but the old group and the newbies that didn't mind, we had a great time (and also discussed the soap LOL).

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Were you on the Days of Our Lives thread when we watched the Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias trials live together on HLN?  We drove a lot of people away but the old group and the newbies that didn't mind, we had a great time (and also discussed the soap LOL).

@LoriLori   I watched both those trials, including others and I didn’t want to miss any of it so would record. I am fascinated by court cases. Would love to be able to see televised trials. Hope they bring this back. 

Valued Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@Eager2Learn 

Why are you saying this? 

Do you have info on this?

WOW!!!!!!  how dissapointing Smiley Sad   if true   ...........

I read that here:

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/court-tv-is-returning-in-may-and-will-reach-more-than-half-of-u-s-tv-households-at-launch/387495
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is this going to be old shows played back? A reboot.

@colliemom4 

CourtTV was NOT a series.  It was a tv channel that showed "live" trials in "real time."  They were famous for placing a "blue/black dot" over victims faces.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Law & Crime is also on YouTube....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8K1occVvDTYDfFo7N5EZw

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

It looks like it won't even be on in South Florida and I love Dan Abrams and this is the first I've heard of Law & Crime, we don't get that either.  Boooo.  

Yes, I loved Court TV and the discussions surrounding the cases.

Looks like I don't have Law & Crime either. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is this going to be old shows played back? A reboot.

@colliemom4 

CourtTV was NOT a series.  It was a tv channel that showed "live" trials in "real time."  They were famous for placing a "blue/black dot" over victims faces.

Old trials then? lol

Honored Contributor

Vinnie was very clear that it will be available on all platforms, it will be new trials but they will also show old trials as well.  They did this on the old Court TV as well.  They would show recorded trials as well as live trials and show some old stuff that was interesting.

They will have their own live stream (maybe YouTube Channel or just on their website) so you can watch it online, on your mobile device (probably their own app or the YouTube app).

It's going to be better than the old Court TV now that we have all these platforms and social media.

The other hosts I am not familiar with.  We shall see how they all shake out.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN