Trusted Contributor

I'm off today so i'm now watching the michael redlick case.. I watched Johnny Depps case everyday and i was hooked on it... now im watching this case.. I hope it doesnt last as long as depps case.. i got nothing done basically for 6 weeks of his case  lol  only on fridays and weekends did i do all my housework.. and even then i was catching up on the case.. this looks like a real interesting case.. did she do it for "self defense"  i'm telling you if i didnt have a full time job.. i would very easily got hooked on watching alot of cases.. its like a shortened version of a soap opera lol  or a netflix movie

Honored Contributor

I used to get hooked on the big murder cases, Jon Benet Ramsey, Scott Peterson, etc.  I also read every book written about certain cases.  Oh yeah, how could I forget OJ.

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I used to get hooked on the big murder cases, Jon Benet Ramsey, Scott Peterson, etc.  I also read every book written about certain cases.  Oh yeah, how could I forget OJ.

Yes also casey anthony... oh how i wish money grew on my tree in my yard and i never had to work  lol  i'd love to stay home all day and watch this i know i will be coming home from work and catching up on all 6 or 7 hrs.. also.... i read in 2023 there is going to be a case for the whole gabby petito case, but im not too sure about that... i know at the end of this month they have to go to court... now if there's a court case on that, there goes my whole life for weeks  lol  i was hooked on the gabby case since week 1

Honored Contributor

My first Court TV case was this "Kennedy" kid (Ted Kennedy's nephew) was charged w/rape.

The "victim" had a huge black dot over her face to protect her identity.

Those were the days when Starr Jones & Nancy Grace made their bones on Court TV.  There was another female whose name escapes me.  She ended up on either CNN or MSNBC.  She got a complete face lift & now looks totally different.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f   You might be interested in the "hearings" starting tonight.  Suppose to last for a couple of weeks I think.  You won't have to play hooky from work! Smiley LOL

The January 6th Hearings: The House Investigates

MSNBC  8:00 PM  EST.

**my other tv guides has a starting time of 7:00 PM EST.**

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f I hadn't heard of this case so I just did a Google search. Her behavior after the killing was really strange.

Trusted Contributor

from what im understanding.. she did it.. but she's saying it was self defense... i had it on all day.. it gets boring.. i've had it on while im doing housework.. i want to see when she gets on the stand............from what i heard they are saying its going to last 2 or 3 weeks

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch this today, but I couldn't get into it. I don't see how she's claiming self defense. When she first called 911 she said she thinks he had a heart attack. Did she think no one would notice the stab wounds?